what do these mean - ttc hd i think etc

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:51 am 
Post subject: what do these mean - ttc hd i think etc
when reading posts in here there are alot of abreviations (sorry my spelling) i dont under stand. could someone explain them all please. i know what OH means other half but thats it.

thank you

xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 am 
Post subject:
if you have a look on the forum feedback and guidelines forums i think there is a link there to a page within askbaby that explains all the abbreviations - careful though once you know what they mean you'll start using them in all types of odd situations (i very nearly say them to ppl in normal conversation - how bad is that?!) lol
xx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:
ha ha lol thank you. i bet yuo get odd looks when you do things like that.

1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Kat88 wrote:
if you have a look on the forum feedback and guidelines forums i think there is a link there to a page within askbaby that explains all the abbreviations - careful though once you know what they mean you'll start using them in all types of odd situations (i very nearly say them to ppl in normal conversation - how bad is that?!) lol
xx

Me too especially the AF one!!! Most "normal" people wouldn't know what the heck I was on about, had to sto myself saying it when some1 asked if I had been lucky this month, I nearly said - no AF arrived! LOL!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular