hope you can make me feel better.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:32 pm 
Post subject: hope you can make me feel better.
just sat at work and systems and workign so nowt to do and just doin my won thing and reading my mag.

and sum peeps are having a talk and sayign how they wud be dissapointed if they had a ginger kid and theyd put in the dumpster!!!

and i sed yer my kids ginger and then they were like yer girls are ok tho boys u can shave their hair. and then i was like yer my husbands ginger too.

and most of them chose to ignore me and others tried to defend what they were saying.

y dont ppl think???

feel so hurt.

Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
how rude are some people judging children by there hair colour thats disgusting ur daughter is beautiful ignore them Mad

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
yer they are so imature how cud u be dissapointed with ur own child just coz of their hair colour??

now there talking about down sydrome children and they just dotn have a clue.

newlywed
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
AH! This makes me so mad - I am a total ginger (although I prefer red-head!!) haha - I even spent my childhood with thick NHS specs too!! Shocked lovely!!

My MIL keeps going on about how 'we'd love a grandkid... even of they do end up ginger!!!' What the heck? I know she's just joking but after a while it just really upsets me!! Honestly - do people really think about what they're saying?! I think NOT!!

I can only see a little pic of your family but from what I see, they are absolutley gorgeous! Anyway, I personally think that true beauty is when people are happy, kind, loving and confident in who they are!!

xxx
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
yep and u look like stunning bride too!

i just dont understadn who they can be so rude and not think about anyone but themselves and then try and defend wot there saying.

yep it is crazy to say something like that based on a childs hair colour it has never bothered me y wud it? and my family dont mention it.

i think ppl just are scared of being different as from what they see as normal but to me they are not normal making comments like that.

newlywed
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Oh, thanks LauraG! (Although everyone looks good on their wedding day! haha)

But I agree - the world is full of people like that and it is really maddening at times!

Hey - I used to work at Waterstones and we had a book there all about gingers and I used to read it (on the sly of course, I was pretending to stack shelves etc!!) haha and it said that there is no natural genetic advantage to being ginger, and yet people are still here with red hair which can only leave one explanation - that when it comes down it, red heads are sexy and people are attracted to them!!

I know that sounds really weird but I reckon theres some truth to that!! HAHA - I would say that though!! Very Happy

Well, I can't wait to be holding my own little ginger baby in my arms one day - and hubby is excited about the idea too!!!
xx
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hey! My son has ginger hair!

Last edited by Dev on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
yer my husband is sexy and gorgeous and hes ginger.

yer if there are still red heads it sbecause ppl are still attracted them them u r totally right!

my daughter is everythign i ever dreamed off and im sure ur baby will be one day.

NicolaOasis
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
I have to admit i am guilty as saying " i dont want a ginger baby " Sad However, my mum used to say that and my little sister came out ginger and let me tell you, out of us 3 sisters, she is the most stunning, she's gorgeous, her hair is stunning, she is a size 6-8, she's funny, she's brainy ( she got 9 straight 1's in her standard grades and another 3 x 1's and a 2 in her highers ) !!!! Me and my other sister would love to be like her Smile

I annoy the life out of my sister for being ginger, she annoys me for having a big arse, thats just the way we are x

I think people say things and they dont really mean them or they just dont think about what they say. xx
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
yer well i wish ppl wud think.

im sat here at work and feel so annoyedjust wanna go home Sad

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Let me at those people...I'll show them what's for....

Insulting my baby results in pain.
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
ur little one is a red hed too?

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
Yes.... Smile
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
I think ginger hair is beautiful !! Who cares what all those pathetic people think. You just keep your chin up and know that you have a beautiful family xx
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
ur there all losers working here with no prospects ive got my loving family to go home to Smile thanx shevi.

and ur son looks beautiful dev but bet hye has grown a lot since that photo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular