hope you can make me feel better.

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:42 am 
Post subject:
My sister is a red haired and its my dream to have a little red haired girl Smile If I have a boy with red hair - I will be just as thrilled! They are so cute. Your little girl is gorgeous.

daninewry
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
omg they are such ignorant tw**s!! so immature!! xx
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Some people are just so small minded. My best red has bright red hair and i think she is one of the most beautiful people i know.
Try not to them get to you too much, u have so much more than any of those losers!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
thanx for u replies SmileSmile

im at work now and just cant believe i have to work with ppl like this.

im not dissapointed of my daughters hair colour she is lovely but i wud be dissapointed if ym daughter turned out liek these losers i work with.

Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Yes you hold your head up high, you know you have a beautiful family.

My dad is ginger, or was ginger until he started loosing his hair! I never got his ginger/red hair, but I would always dye my hair ginger/red.
My hair is naturally very dark brown, which I do keep to this colour now as my eyebrows over the years have turned black, also my eyes are very very dark browm, almost black.

But I have a ginger trait very pale skin and ginger freckles, which I hated when I was younger, now I love em!

It's as though people can't seem to except the uniqueness in the ginger and redheads.
X
Kitcat4192
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Aw babe honestly some people are such idiots. My brother had red hair when he was born and it's so unique. As long as the baby is healthy that's the biggest concern and if they're stupid enough to think ginger is bad they need to get a life.

Marien
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
I have a real soft spot for redheads and I think people who don't like ginger hair are bigots and ignorant and should be ignored. If I could choose I would have auburn hair like my beloved Grandma (God rest her soul) had. I am blonde and it is such a boring colour! But if I dye my hair another colour I look like a freak so hey ho! Gingers are beautiful xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
thanx ladies Smile

i just hope she dont get bullied by ppl wehn shes older.

Marien
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
I got bullied for other reasons and my parents sent me to do Judo, it gave me confidence and when word got out people were too scared to bully me! Not that I'm suggesting violence as a resort to bullying but it IS good for girls to learn self-defence methinks Very Happy
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
my little girl has so much confidence at the moment dont think she will let silly bullys get to her.

NicolaOasis
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thats good !!! My little sister is ginger and from an early age i always told her how amazing she was and i think if you tell that to a kid then they will believe it. She's 19 now and is one of the most confident people i know xx
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular