New tryer!!!

charlachica
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:13 pm 
Post subject: New tryer!!!
Hi there, just thought i would join this useful web forum as it seems everyone is very supportive!!

I have only been trying one month which I know isn't very long but i was still very upset when i came on my period Sad , although i went out and got very drunk with my dad becasue of it!!!!!

I have been on the pill 5 years so I know at the moment it's nothing to worry about but me and partner so excited to be trying. My sis-in-law is one of those girls that 'forgets to take her pill' and gets pregnant - she's on her fourth now!!! It's very frustrating!!!

We haven't told any family (except my dad) that were trying becuase we didn't want any added pressure so it will be nice to get chatting to some of you about my experiences until hopefully the day comes. I am lucky to have a v suportive partner though, we are getting married next year but I wanted to be untraditional!! We have been discussing it for 2 years (in which time my sis-in-law has had two 'unwanted' babies) so I said hey screw it (literally) lets just start trying cos chances are it may take a while anyway!!

I know that my mother tried for me for two years and my partners mother tried with him for 1 and 1/2 years does anyone know if this means anything to us??????

Sorry for long introduction...........................
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
HELLO!!
welcome to the site. you'll find lots of support on here from other women and men trying to conceive. some who have been trying a month and soe who have been trying for years.
regardless of how long you've been trying it must be so disheartening when a period comes. stay positive Very Happy and keep trying Wink Wink

CT xx
xemmax
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi, try not to worry. My husband and myself were ttc for nearly 2 years, and i totally know how you feel, every month when that dreaded period comes once again your heart sinks and you think that it will never happen to you.
I found out that i had polycistic ovary syndrome a while ago and always new that this would get in the way of becoming pregnant, then 7 weeks ago we found out that my husband had a low sperm count and our chances of being able to concieve naturally were relativly low.
After some long talks we decided to go down the fertility treatment route - we were desperate and i couldnt wait any longer! We were due to see a consultant today but, a week ago i found out that we were pregnant- naturaly!! I still cant believe it, im 6 weeks and 3 days and loving being pregnant.
You just need to relax and enjoy, all the best things come to those who wait, it will be worth it. Take care and good luck xx
charlachica
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject:
oh that's great, i'm very happy for you!!!!! Razz

Hopefully my day will come, and we are enjoying trying!!!! I know we will be great parents when the day comes and i'm sure you will to!!! enjoy your pregnancy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular