Happy Happy Happy!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 pm 
Post subject: Happy Happy Happy!
Well I'm feeling happy today,anyone care to join me?! Very Happy

Been enough negativity on here,so I'm spreading some happiness about for you all.

For those who are mum's to be-be happy and think of all the wonderful things to come,that;s so much more important than anything else

For those who are trying-I really hope your time comes soon,here's lots of baby dust and happy baby thoughts for you ************ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

xxx
_________________


NicolaOasis
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 15649
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
I'll join you because i have checked my bank account and i am 235 better off than i thought i was Very Happy xx
_________________
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 556
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
I'm happy. I have a lovely baby who hasn't had a supplemental formula feed all day!! My breastfeeding plan is going well!
_________________
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
Woo,see that;s so much better!

Woo for you Nicola,wish I had that luck!

Well done on the breast feeding too Dev hun,I hope I have the same luck,I'm planning to breastfeed my little monkey when he/she arrives xxx
_________________


newlywed
Active Member
Active Member
Joined: 18 Jul 2008
Posts: 52
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
I'll join you!! I'm happy - I get to work from home which means a) I can stay in my PJ's all day long if I want to!! and b) when I do (eventually) get my little family, I can be a stay-at-home mum! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Posts: 542
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the baby dust, this weekends my weekend for getting pregnant I 'm sure of it!!

xx Li xx
_________________
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
newlywed wrote:
I'll join you!! I'm happy - I get to work from home which means a) I can stay in my PJ's all day long if I want to!! and b) when I do (eventually) get my little family, I can be a stay-at-home mum! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Aww that's great hun,noticed your ticker says only 1 day to testing,any signs?xxx
_________________


Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
1lbkb wrote:
thanks for the baby dust, this weekends my weekend for getting pregnant I 'm sure of it!!

xx Li xx


You're very welcome hun,and good luck for this weekend! Very Happy xx
_________________


Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 11567
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
I'm happy happy happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

I start my Annual leave tomorrow, i've only got 4 hours to work then i've got 9days off... and its my birthday in 10 days Laughing Laughing

Don't get me wrong, i luv my job..lol, but i love my home more...lol

My and bump are just gunna sit and watch day time telly and listen to some music... lets see if i can get bubz dancing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Thanks for sharing your HAPPINESS ladies Laughing Laughing
_________________
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Zee81 wrote:
I'm happy happy happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

I start my Annual leave tomorrow, i've only got 4 hours to work then i've got 9days off... and its my birthday in 10 days Laughing Laughing

Don't get me wrong, i luv my job..lol, but i love my home more...lol

My and bump are just gunna sit and watch day time telly and listen to some music... lets see if i can get bubz dancing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Thanks for sharing your HAPPINESS ladies Laughing Laughing


Woo for you hun,bet you can't wait!it's my birthday soon too,7th sep!

xxx
_________________


Shevi
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 3373
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Im Happy, just cos I woke up this morning !!! I am a little fluey, but its ok. Im so glad you started a positive post - there is too much horrible things going on around us.

WELL DONE!!! Laughing
_________________
newlywed
Active Member
Active Member
Joined: 18 Jul 2008
Posts: 52
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Squibby, I don't know - Last month I was 6/7 days late (and you can bet I spent every single one of those days thinking I was pg!!) Confused So to be honest, not sure where I am in my cycle! I didn't change my ticker (mostly because I wasn't sure I could make it work on here again if I did!! haha) so I decied to just wait and see what would happen this month.

Have had some AF like-cramps so thinking she's on her way Sad we'll see though... it's not over till she arrives!

xx
_________________
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 11567
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
To all you ladies TTC... i am wishing and SPRINKLING loads of BABY DUST.
And to all who are due to be Testing soon... fingers crossed hunnie's. Laughing

Thinking of you all. xx

Gud luck ladies. xxxx Laughing
_________________
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
Shevi wrote:
Im Happy, just cos I woke up this morning !!! I am a little fluey, but its ok. Im so glad you started a positive post - there is too much horrible things going on around us.

WELL DONE!!! Laughing


Thanks hun,that was my hope that it might sort it out a bit! Very Happy

The waking up thing is true actually,I'm very happy about that too!

Oh and my little monkey is kicking away like a good'un today!I love it!xxx
_________________


Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
newlywed wrote:
Hey Squibby, I don't know - Last month I was 6/7 days late (and you can bet I spent every single one of those days thinking I was pg!!) Confused So to be honest, not sure where I am in my cycle! I didn't change my ticker (mostly because I wasn't sure I could make it work on here again if I did!! haha) so I decied to just wait and see what would happen this month.

Have had some AF like-cramps so thinking she's on her way Sad we'll see though... it's not over till she arrives!

xx


Ooh well good luck hun,I hope you get the result you want,but if not,then good luck for next month!

keep my fingers crossed that af stays away for you xxx
_________________


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  

Community

Popular