sorry if this is gross but im desperate for some help!!!!!!!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject: sorry if this is gross but im desperate for some help!!!!!!!
ok so i thort i was suffering from piles but now found out i have a tear on my bottom so each time i go toilet it puts strain on tear and my bottom bleeds.

now im constipated and its impossible for me to go to the toilet.

im at work and was tryign to hold it off but had to go as i was in so much pain but i cant go i was pushign so hard but it wont come out(sorry i no this is gross!!!!!!!!!)

really dont no wot to do i have cream that is prescribed from docs but im in so much pain and my bum is bleedign so much. i can just about sit down coz my bottom is hurting so much. do u think i shdu go bk to docs?

sorry for tmi.

xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
I reckon you should go talk to ur doc cos if ur in that much pain then they should be able to do something about it for u!
if ur constipated drink loads and it may get rid of it (it usually works for me) and then u won't have to strain so much on the toilet
Smile

SusanandLibby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Laura, I thought I had been getting away with this constipation thing while pregnant but I stopped having my usual Shreddies for breakfast and god am I paying for it, the last two days have been in absolute agony. If I were you and can get into my docs I would (it's a 2 week waiting list where I live if it's not an emergency!!! Mad ) I think I'm just gonna have to get some more Shreddies and hope for the best.

Sorry if I haven't been much help.

Susan xx

asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Laura,
I'm so sorry you're going through this awful pain, i would definately go back to the docs and dont leave without a referral or more advice that can help you. Its unpleasant but the doc will hopefully look at your bum to see how bad it is and maybe give you something other than cream that will work faster - only thing is us pregnant ladies are hard pushed to use medication during this time.

I really hope you find a solution, good luck Axxx Smile
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
yer i think im gonna ask to leave work early as our systems arnt working so i aint doin anything and c if i can get in the doctors.

i am in a lot of pain and just need somet to work fast. i have healthy diet and everything and drink 2 big bottles of water each day.

but i dont eat a lot of wheat and thign sas i have wheat intollerance

SusanandLibby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck, I hope you get sorted.

Susan xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
thanks susan.

just wanna be normal and go to the toilet with no bleeding and no soreness.

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
I feel sorry for you laura because its the worst thing i know what it's like when your stuck at work on the toliet and theres people waiting Embarassed I would def see the doc its horribly painful x
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
thankgod there was no one there in the toilets cudnt of dealt with that lol.

but just wanna be home now. cant go home early but finish at half 4 so not long now.

Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
just a suggestion.....when i told Dr the other week i was a lil constipated he sugested prunes. not to everyone liking lol but very effective Laughing
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
hey i dont like them but willing to try anything.

thanx bromley.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
I had his after my first child, and it was called a fissure. I was prescribed a cream (can't remember what though sorry) that contain local anaesthetics (eg lidocaine) or steroids (eg hydrocortisone) and it did the job. It was absolute agony - like pooing glass!! Hope you get a doctor's appointment soon if this is what you have as it is horrific!

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
U can get something called softeners.. which are pretty self explanatory.. whatever u do DO NOT TAKE LAXATIVES.. i did that and even though I NEEDED TO GO i was still blocked lol that was NOT a nice day lol xxxx
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
I know how you feel bless you hun, I was consipated after having Kieran and I dont know if you remember me posting a topic called pooing glass. I was advised on drinking fresh orange juice and after drinking about three cartons of the stuff I could go to the toilet alot easier and the bleeding slowly stopped. Still have days now where it hurts but I just do that, either that or eat plenty of grapes someone told me but I dont know if that works.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
owh my god i have had this, i went to the doc thinking it was piles and it turned out to be a tear, its so painful isn't it.

they gave me cream and said i had to take lactalose until basically diarrhea or it will make it worse
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular