PLEASE HELP:NEED ADVICE, THANKYOU

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:33 pm 
Post subject: PLEASE HELP:NEED ADVICE, THANKYOU
hi its me again lol hope everyone is ok

I was told two weeks ago that there is a high chance i am pregnant as pregnancy symptoms are all here and an infection in the urine which commonly occurs in pregnancy, But i was two weeks early also have been having spotting in pink & brown quiet alot went on 4 8 days....well them two weeks are up today today is my first day of my AF due, still no sign of AF no pains nothing, I went to doctors today for a Urine test was BFN, Doc said if i still have the pregnancy symptoms and spotting within a week then go back for another test.... Do you think i am pregnant ??? All symptoms are still here i,e Idegestion, heartburn, feeling sickly, headaches, nausea, did have sensitive boobs which are less sensitive now but are heavy and veins in green & blue have appered on my boobs a few days ago, BUT THE TEST WAS NEGATIVE should i wait another week.....I am always irregular so could i of tested too soon i never come on early always late or do not have periods at all....

Please note my last period was different only lasted 3 days not like the normal heavy 7 days, I was last on, on the 21st 4 weeks ago today, thankyou for your advice, best wishes all xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
There are lots of things that could be a sign of pregnancy, but there are also lots of reasons why you are getting a bfn still. All I can say is try to hold out for a few more days then test again, and if still no bfp or af in a week, go back to the doctor's and ask for a blood test. Good luck and sorry I cannot be more help.

noodles
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi just to let you know i am in a really similar position as you. And i hate it, but its nice to know im not the only one going through it in a weird sort of way. i feel like my bodies either lying to me or i don't know what. Fingers crossed for us both. Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular