Freaked out baby

SabrinaR
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:21 am 
Post subject: Freaked out baby
Crying or Very sad My baby girl is nearly 4 months old and (at the moment!) is a model baby, however she freaks out big time whenever we go to other peoples houses for visits and cries inconsolably (big tears and everything!) until we leave. The second we walk into our house, she's the happy smily baby she normally is! She only ever normally cries through hunger or tiredness and we are concerned as she is staying with her grandparents for a day soon and also want to visit friends and family without a huge fuss. Any advice as to why she does this or what we can do to stop the tears would be greatfully recieved as i am too scared to visit friends until this is sorted!!! Many thanks. sabrina
spacegrantham
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:29 am 
Post subject:
How is she now ?

Do you talk to her before you go ? explain where you are going and why , and what she can do there or how exciting it will be ?

Kim
EloiseFaye01
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
i have the same problem, my nine month old cries whenever we go to someone elses house, or if a stranger talks to her in the street..other then that she is very happy and rarely cries!!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular