I cant cope!!!

Weeziwoo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 am 
Post subject: I cant cope!!!
Hello All,

I just wanted a little rant tbh, I am 8 months pregnant, I feel I am coming to the end of my teather with my partners little girl. She is 3 years old and is turning into a little devil child.

I find it really hard that my partner has a little girl from a previous relationship

(well I say has a little girl, biologically she isnt his, but he was with his ex from when she was 6 months pregnant, he stood by her and brought her daughter up as his own! so she isnt his but, she calls him daddy and he has been there ever since) He didnt have to stick around when they split up, but they built a bond up. Her real dad is no where to be seen and never has been.

Basically we have her 2 nights every week, I do everything for her, cook, play, bath, put her to bed, I fell like I can do no right, I try help discipline where i need to but think I may be doing too much???

Is it normal for me to feel jelous or feel resentful towards her??
ClairaBell
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 am 
Post subject:
It is totally normal to have these feelings. I know I feel like this loads even now.

I just try to keep in mind that they are only children and they need as much support as I can offer. I struggle loads as we have been ttc for just over a year. To see my hubby with his children sometimes hurts so much cos its not happening for us.
xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular