school uniforms

utopiaangel2002
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm 
Post subject: school uniforms
im

not sure if im in the right forum or not as im a new member but im sure someone will soon tell me,
what my quierie is , im a single parent with 3 dependants , im disabled and recieve income supporet as a single parent also my childrens benefit, do u know any wheree that will help me towards funding of school iniforms especially the eldest kids as there now at high scxhool and blazers alone are 40 pounds each no wayy can i afford this, can someone please please helpme and tell me who contact or anything i can do,the social wont help me as im over limit on loans as i needed furnature when i moved in here after being ina refuge, so they wont help.c,a,b have failed me too and i found useless, can anyone helpme please

kind regards

mandy
adamjones
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 am 
Post subject:
Yeah i cant suggest you where you will find the dress but one thing i can suggest you if your elder son is above 14 years then you can find some online work for him with which he can earn few pics which will help you in your livelihood. I think it is waste to expect thing at free of cost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular