Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:28 am 
Post subject:
that is a really good idea x
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
lalena the fridge magnet idea is fab! my mum loves a good magnet lol
i think you can get clay, magnets etc at places like hobbycraft, which i magine will be cheaper than a proper casting kit so you know where ill be when payday rolls around x this is a great post!

StaceyRD
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Really suggest you all check out the Tesco toy sale. Just bought Isabelle's rocking chair for her birthday for 15. Should be 40!!! SO chuffed!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the tip Stacey, just got a Disney cleaning set for Poppy for half price!

StaceyRD
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy No problem!
I grabbed a few bits in store the other day for half price, but forgot the sale was on and online still. We're debating getting Megabloks now. Doesn't hurt to be prepared!

xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
i got dita the pink horrsey mega bloks thing and its so cute - we got braden the peppa pig boat too!
x

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
ooooh off to look at tesco now then......thanks guys xxx
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 am 
Post subject:
think i'm gonna take a lil look too : x
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 am 
Post subject:
i got a few bits in the argos 3 for 2 toy sale - only cuaght it on the last day! lol
i got Scott a ben10 digital camera, one of those nerf guns that shoot foam darts, and a scooter that sparks out the back lol but i have NO idea what to get him. what would you get an 8yo that just likes going outside to play football?? (he already has 5 footballs! lol)

i got Holly a baby born, a barbie Keyboard, and a pushchair for her baby born which i am so excited to give her because its so cute lol
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002451&langId=-1&searchTerms=QUINNY+DOLLS+PRAM
and she is really easy to buy for - anything pink, dora or disney princess is a guarenteed hit!! lol

and Kieran i got one of those crazy coupe cars, a lil table thing he can stand t and play and a train with a trailer he can either sit on push along, i think other than this though im just gonna buy him some more clothes as he has all of Hollys baby toys, and he only gonna be 13 months.

so if any of you have any suggestions as to what i can get scott then it would be very much appreciated!! lol xXx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Anyone any ideas what I can get Poppy for Christmas? She'll be 2 and a half going on 13! She loves girly stuff and make believe but she already has dolls, a cot, kitchen, hoover etc... and we don't have much more space!! I've got little odds and ends for her stocking but have no idea what to get as her main present. As I say, we don't have space for anything too big! Any ideas gratefully received.

P.S. She has a wooden playhouse we got on freecycle for the garden, but it needs a bit of fixing up so it is currently at Grandad's and she won't get it til the Spring probably, so do you think she'll realise if she doesn't get much for Christmas from us and has that in the Spring instead?

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Loolahoop wish I could come up with some suggestions for you but i'm stuck myself Laughing I've got an 8yr old son to buy for and a daughter who will be 11 on 15th december Confused I got my 8 yr old 3 things from the armed forces range in argos the other week on the 3 for the price of 2 which was great because they are all normally 40 quid each Shocked (he's obsessed as his dad used to be in the army Laughing )
Any suggestions ladies for a girl whose about to turn 11 , because I haven't got a clue Rolling Eyes
I've also got to buy for my 8month old granddaughter , any ideas gratefully received Laughing and if I get my BFP this month I will be buying baby things for me to open Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
I love Christmas but the older mine get the harder it is to buy for them , although my 14yr old son is easy PS3 games and trainers and clothes and my 17yr old daughter just wants money Shocked
Does anyone know where I can get some really unusual christmas tree decs from , it's a bit of an obsession of mine and we end up with a tree in each room , but I like to change the theme a bit every year and I like individual decs not the type that come in multi packs for the living room tree , especially anything sparkly / glass/ gold /a bit different
lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
nat70, what about hello kitty stuff? god knows my 8yr old loves them Rolling Eyes and poor stephens already got 2 orders for hello kitty murals once the girls involved have their own rooms Laughing
loolahoop, what about other football stuff? like a new pair of boots?
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
i was thinking about maybe a football training day thing or a chelsea stadium tour, he gets new boots every season as he plays football for a team so he only got 90 last month!! lol
i think i might just buy him some more chelsea stuff for his room too as he loves them! lol

have you tried garden centres for decs nat? i also cant stand muti-packs of decs, and each one of my tree decs are diff - i love my xmas tree! lol but my local garden centre do some really lovely ones - Harrods also good for some one off special decs.
also do "me to you" tree decs in H Samuel, they do a new one every year.
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Luckyducky wrote:
Anyone any ideas what I can get Poppy for Christmas? She'll be 2 and a half going on 13! She loves girly stuff and make believe but she already has dolls, a cot, kitchen, hoover etc... and we don't have much more space!! I've got little odds and ends for her stocking but have no idea what to get as her main present. As I say, we don't have space for anything too big! Any ideas gratefully received.

P.S. She has a wooden playhouse we got on freecycle for the garden, but it needs a bit of fixing up so it is currently at Grandad's and she won't get it til the Spring probably, so do you think she'll realise if she doesn't get much for Christmas from us and has that in the Spring instead?

Lucky what about something like an in car dvd player or something along those lines. Or something for the garden you can put away til summer. A keyboard? Toys R Us have them half price just now for 19.99. You also get toddler laptops too which do letter and number work xxxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular