Christmas Chat for 2010 :D

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
I have just brought a jumperoo from ebay for 50 as a lot of u ladies reccomended it. So hopefully lo will enjoy it for crimbo.

Thanks

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
charlie i bet it will be the fave present! Very Happy well apart from the wrapping and the boxes Laughing
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
littlewoods have got sale on toys those of you interested in sylvanian families, hm armed forces etc http://www.littlewoods.com/25-percent-off-toys-1/e/b/5132/s/bestsellers,0/o/4/promo/29900029.end x

jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:00 am 
Post subject:
hi ya what r you geting your kids for there main preasant? my daughter will be 7 n dont what to get her has a main preasant she got bike last yr n cus its her bday in next 4 weeks im geting her a scooter, i was thinking bout a ds for her crimbo preasant but there so much i wouldnt be able to buy her much else... but do you think its tight if i just wrap up my old ds (that i never use ne more) n give her that for her main preasant n just buy the games n least then she can have a bit more to open has it will save me at least 100 quid xx

lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
i dont see why not jade, as long as you bung in, as well as games, her own accessories, like carry case etc xxx
jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
yeh good idea lalena Very Happy i didnt think of that least then she think its new well atleast thats a main prezzie out the way its just every one else i gotta think of now lol xxxx

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:
Luckyducky wrote:
Anyone any ideas what I can get Poppy for Christmas? She'll be 2 and a half going on 13! She loves girly stuff and make believe but she already has dolls, a cot, kitchen, hoover etc... and we don't have much more space!! I've got little odds and ends for her stocking but have no idea what to get as her main present. As I say, we don't have space for anything too big! Any ideas gratefully received.

P.S. She has a wooden playhouse we got on freecycle for the garden, but it needs a bit of fixing up so it is currently at Grandad's and she won't get it til the Spring probably, so do you think she'll realise if she doesn't get much for Christmas from us and has that in the Spring instead?

Lucky what about something like an in car dvd player or something along those lines. Or something for the garden you can put away til summer. A keyboard? Toys R Us have them half price just now for 19.99. You also get toddler laptops too which do letter and number work xxxx

Thanks Archie, some great ideas. We got an in-car dvd when we went on holiday this year, an absolute godsend, but I like the laptop idea, she loves mine!

ClairaBell
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Ooh I remember v-tech computers. I had one like this when I was younger, and then my nephew. And the first year I was with Ian we got Maya one. We all loved them, and even the adults would play with them. Laughing Laughing

here is a link from Toys R us for the electronic learning toys. xxx

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/browse/product/learning/electronic-learning
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm 
Post subject: wondering if im pregrant
Confused HI i was suppose to get my inplant out a month ago but been scared to get it out ive had it in 3 years and one month. and i have already had a child she is now . me and my partner had sex 2 days a go and we didnt use anything thing i was wondering if i could be pregrant and how long will i have to wait to find out because i have been feeling sick thanks becky
ClairaBell
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Becky, you really need to post on another forum hun, where you are more likely to get some answers, such as the 'Am i pregnant' baord. xx

Here is the link.

http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewforum.php?f=160
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular