May 2011 Mummy's

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Huge congratulations to you Michelle!! Great news you got your bfp & great time of year too my b.day is 14th! Wishing you a H&H 9 mths. xx

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Victoria! I'm really hoping for a h&h 9months, and if all works out with the amount of people with birthdays around the time baby is due it's bound to come on someone's birthday Laughing

Clare - hope you're feeling a better today.

xx

dflewis
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everybody,

I dont get on as much as usual as im busy with my gorgeous boy, but i cannot believe it is May 2011 Birth Club already!! Only seems like 5 minutes ago when i found out i was expecting last Sept. Shocked

Good luck everybody and i hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months Very Happy

XX
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi all
I'm feeling worse today, think I got flu coming and not sure what
To take for it.
So I've had the day off work to rest.

Hope your all well
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi all
I'm feeling worse today, think I got flu coming and not sure what
To take for it.
So I've had the day off work to rest.

Hope your all well
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun..sorry you're not feeling well, just had the cold and best not to take anything pill wise but drink hot milk with honey at night and hot lemon tea with honey during the day, it helped me lots... Hope you feel better soon though..
How are u feeling otherwise? Got sore and big boobs and swollen belly with pains. X
Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 am 
Post subject:
Morning all
After a days rest I feel a lot better. Well apart from nausea lol
I took another test this morn just to make sure and it came up quicker
And clearer than last week.

My Boob I'm hoping they don't grow too much as they already
Huge lol but they are hurting or rather one is... very strange

We moving house next week and we got to pack but its hard when
Russ won't let me do anything lol.

Hope your all well and ginger biscuit anyone?
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:33 am 
Post subject:
hey girls.. how are you all? still got sore boobs and belly pains but not feeling sick yet... I had a nightmare last night and hope it wasnt a sign that something is going wrong, totally paranoid now! on the oth hand i had a dream and i was having twins!!! enjoy a relaxing sunday x
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Spoke too fast this morning!!!! Been feeling nauseous all afternoon and cant get rid of it... Sad
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
i think im gonna be a may mummy too, im not too sure lol, but i think im about 4 weeks ish lol
was not planned so a shock! lol but pleased, so baby number 4 in ma belly lol - not under the best circumstances in the world but heyho! lol
i told OH today too, i was goona wait until i see him but thats not for over 2 weeks, so he called today n i had to tell him, he wasnt sure what to say lol! but he said
"really? oh! erm, ok. well we will need a bigger car then"
i dont know when im due yet so cant be added to a list lol
congrats to you all! xXx
MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Oh wow, congratulations Loolahoop. this little baby wasn't really planned for us either. We were trying at the start of the year but then stopped cause oh's job situation (he's going to be working away mon-fri) and now we're pregnant with this lil one. Funny how things work out.

Aww Kerah, hope you're feeling better. It was about 6wks with Imogen i got morning sickness. i've felt nauseous but not been sick yet.
Clare - I'm hoping my boobs do grow lol, they've gone so small and horrible since i stopped breastfeeding Imogen and strangely one of my boobs hurts more than the other. Laughing Hope the moving is going well. It's frustrating when oh won't let you do anything isn't it. I remember Smile

I went to the drs today to let them know i was pregnant. Have you all been? Just got to wait for my midwife appointment now, i'm guessing it will be about 8wks.
I'm still petrified things are all going to go wrong. Hope the next few weeks go really fast.xx

ClareandRuss
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
hi,
i'm actually on way to docs now to pick up sample bottle so i can take it in tomorrow.

today i'm itching but not sure if that from where i been today with work or bubs, but itching head to toe
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
i called docs today ! Smile i have my first mw appointment on friday, they gonna send me for early dating scan coz i dont have a clu when LMP was! well i had coild fitted on 19th July and it come out a while later ( but havent got a clue how much later) during sex (sorry tmi) and this is the only possible time i could have concieved, so they gonna send me for a scan coz i could be about 7-8 weeks, but i think more like 4! and i havent got any symptoms, which makes me think earlier lol
kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls... how are we all feeling???
Glad to see more people joining the May 2011 club!!! Very Happy
Still feeling queazy but not been sick yet and still having same symptoms so nothing new... Well actually i cant sleep as i cant get comfy so i might get a pregnancy pillow soon (boobs are too sore!!), hopefully this is all good news for me. Still waiting to hear when my mw appointment will be but hope its soon. Cant wait for the 12 weeks to pass quickly, we have been waiting for this baby for so long and really hope this time it'll work out. Cant wait to be a mum!!! Very Happy
loolahoop - as soon as you know when you are due ill put your name and due date on the post..
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
im sure this one is a sticky one for you kerah1! Very Happy i have a feeling may will be a good month Very Happy
i havent had any symptoms yet, apart from feeling tired, hope i get some soon, as horrible as they are they are so reassuring! lol
xXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 2 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular