May 2011 Mummy's

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Clare - do they do their own test at the drs then. Mine just said ok, we'll get you to see the midwife. Hope the itching gets better.

Loolahoop - Jealous of your early scan lol, will be good for you to know an actual due date. and i know what you mean, as much as the symptons suck you really want them just to reassure you.

Kerah - Aww poor you hope you can get comfy soon or the pillow helps. Hope this little bean is sticky for you (and all of us). Are you getting more scans/drs appointments because of your previous mc's?

I'm still just so exhausted all the time. and it's hard with Imogen as she's such a little monkey i'm constantly chasing after her (how are you coping with 3 Loolahoop!) Luckily Immi has a 2-3hr sleep in the day so i'm catching up then. Feeling a bit sick and not much of an appetite. Boobs have got a little better today actually Smile xx

ClareandRuss
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun, no my docs dont trust the home tests so have to have their own done at the hospital bfore will give me appt with midwife.

but i just want them to confirm as i'll be havign a new docs from next week, what a time to move house lol.

itching is easing, going to soak in bath again i think.

kerah, aww hun, try a warm flannel on them, i had to do this for a headache the weekend which worked

do you think i will get early scan as i conceived on clomid due to chance of multiple births, always dreamt of triplets

do you have names for bumps yet, mines bubs i think, but it could change lol
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Oh i see. Makes sense.
Yeah bit of a crazy time to move with all the appointments you're going to have.
I think you probably will get extra scans, lucky you.

We call the little one munchkin, it's what we called Imogen when she was just a bump. We'll probs have lots of names for it though.
Will anyone else admit to looking at baby things? Oh and I were discussing pushchairs and things today. It's so early but it's hard not to get caught up in it all.
xx

ClareandRuss
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
no not looked at babythings but have looked at maternity clothes, russ has promised once we get passed 12 weeks we can have a trip to mothercare.... exciting

although i am thinking how to decorate nursery, thats my creative side in me though.
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh trip to mothercare, it's a bit sad how excited i get about things like that. I'd quite like to go to the kiddicare store but it's about 2hrs from me.
I'm hoping most of my maternity clothes from last time will fit. Will probs need some new leggings though as i lived in them at the end, and they were full of holes Laughing
I've thought about nursery too. We've literally just decorated Imogen's room, and as we only have 2 rooms, baby will be in there. I've thought about different options if baby is a boy as it's all a bit girly, one wall is green though so baby will just have to have that side. Smile

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
lol i think im just used to being knackered running around after 3 michelleandimogen!

i havent come up with any pet names yet lol, still doesnt quite feel real! lol Very Happy xXx
carmelandbabyjamesx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
oh wow congrats michelle, and loopaloop, and everyone else, i know what you mean by the shock of things, im in april mummies lol, and my lil man will be 14months when baby arrives lol.

x x

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi, i've had some bleeding overnight/this morning, not a lot but more than i had with Imogen so i'm off to the drs at 9.45am. Hopefully it's not mc, but sort of preparing myself for the worst Sad Hope you're all ok.xx

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, can I join you all?!

Firstly- MichelleandImogen-hope all is ok with you and you got good news from the docs.

I got my first ever BFP last Wed, after ttc for 2.5 years, one failed ICSI cycle and finally a natural frozen embryo transfer.

Im still in shock and still finding it hard to believe its really true. Im also very cautious and so scared that its all going to end at any time. Trying to be positive tho!

I've had nausea, since 4 days after embryo transfer, so 7dpo. Its not been as bad today and yesterday, instead I feel faint and dizzy when I need food instead of just sick! Yesterday I was worrying that I wasnt feel sick, but I should have just made the most of it as it was back this morning! Does anyone else get disappearing re-appearing symptoms? I also have mild cramps and pains which I've had since day 1 too. They do worry me sometimes but I've read everywhere that they're normal?

I am 4 weeks 3 days today, so very early days. As its IVF I have a scan booked for 8th October when I will be almost 8 weeks. I cant wait til then. I wish I could just go to sleep and be drip fed and wake up for my scan with everything doing fine!
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls..
Well, still feeling the same and im sure my boobs are getting bigger by the day!!!lol, slept a lot better by having a pillow either side of me though so will keep on doing that for a while.
Michelle- how did you get on at the doctors hun, hope you're ok...
Clare - you must be nackered with the move! dont over do it though.
Loolahoop - thank you, i hope this one is a sticky i really do, any symptoms yet?
Fc79 - welcome and congratulations! Very Happy do you know your due date so i can add it on? how are you feeling so far?
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
hey welcome fc79 xxx

oh no michelleandimogen - how did docs go? i had bleeding throughout pregnancy with Holly and Kieran, so bleeding isnt always the worst Sad really hope things are ok for you!

i got my pregnancy notes today Very Happy starting to sink in a little more now Wink
been having quite bad cramps though Confused which worry me slightly but i know this can be normal.
i just want this scan so i know how many weeks i am! grr lol
was just wondering if any of you ladies have erosion of the cervix? i was supposed to have it cauterised Shocked after i had Kieran, but after the birth no1 said anything about it!
xXx
kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi loolahoop! sorry cant help you with your question but thought i'd say hi..! Very Happy Im counting down the days til my scan although i have no dates and still havent had my appointment with the midwife - i know im crazy!! hopefully i'll get an early scan... I've got cramps most of the day everyday but i take it as a good sign as i never had that the last 2 times.. the more pregnancy signs the better for me, i dont mind being sick or anything...just want my baby to be ok x
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
fc79 - Congratulations!!

Well the dr was lovely and tried to get me an appointment at the early pregnancy assesment clinic today but they don't do scans before 6wks as it's unlikely they'll see anything. So i have an appointment on weds 22nd for a scan. Haven't had much more bleeding just a bit of brown discharge. I'm trying to be positive but it's hard.
hope you're all okxx

nmoore
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, I found out last week im having another baby and me and my husband had worked it out for the only possible day it could have happend and if it is that day then I should be due the 6th may.

kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:56 am 
Post subject:
hi and congratulations nmoore!!! Very Happy
How are you feeling? I'll add you on the list for the 6th x
Michelle - it happens sometimes and it might be nothing especially if it doesnt continue, stay positive and sending lots of baby glue, take care hun x
Page 3 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular