May 2011 Mummy's

FloralOne
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 am 
Post subject:
Kerah - Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
What a good sized baby too. I'm so glad that all is well - I hope that you're feeling much better now that you've got your body back? I'm not surprised your bump was so large given the size of Gabriel - wow! So much for the Royal Wedding - this is much much better news Smile

I'm finding that the waiting is driving me a bit nuts. I know I've over 2 weeks until the due date, and feel fine generally physically, but keep having weird stressful anxiety dreams - I'm finding it hard to relax. I guess i'm a bit of a control freak and not knowing if the baby will decide it wants out tomorrow or in 3 weeks is not helping!! Argh!!!

Welcome Gabriel - love the name too Smile

Wonder who will be next?! Smile
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Massive congratulations Kerah!! Am so glad to hear that your wee darling has arrived safely. Put a picture up soon so we can see!! Did you end up being induced or did you go into labour??

I wonder who will be next??? I think I am the next one due (if I remember rightly) but am not showing any signs of it happening soon so probably not!! Our mothers day in New Zealand is on the 8th May so that would be a great day to give birth!!

How are you guys all feeling??? I am sooooooooo nervous! It still doesn't feel completely real that we are having a baby!

FloralOne
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Yep - I think you're next in line by dates Katiepillar! Smile
Tell me about the nervousness - it's just kicked in these last few days. I think it's not helped by the fact that my Mum and then Sister are coming to stay for a week each the last 2 weeks before the due date. My Mum arrives on Saturday which makes me feel like I need to get everything sorted before she arrives and reminds me of how soon the due date is. Argh!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 am 
Post subject:
massive congrats hunni Very Happy xxxxxxxx
wow!!! a big boy Wink xxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies! Very Happy
Love him to bits and I will put pictures up soon, promise!
Had to have an emergency C-Section as I had pre-eclampsia but they did try to induce me first, unfortunately i never in labour so i didnt get a choice for a normal delivery....
Hope you're all getting excited, it's amazing! x
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
oh wow Kerah!!! huge congratulations honey!!!
love gabriel - wot a lovely name!

i brought Connor home today Smile yay! so lookin forward to our first night at home Smile xXx
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 am 
Post subject:
Its the 1st May girls!!! time to start popping the rest of these may babies out Smile
how r u all doing? xxx
kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone!
Hope you're all doliong well. Bet you're all eager to meet your wee ones but not long now!!! Very Happy
I uploaded some pictures of Gabriel if you want to have a look.
Have a good day x
Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Can't believe we're now in May - and already there's 2 babies! And April ones at that!
No signs of my little one wanting out any time soon though - my bump still sticks out as much as ever and the Dr said on Wednesday that my cervix was still totally intact/not showing any signs of ripening at all... so I'm thinking I'll be waiting past the 16th May (or will be very shocked if the baby arrives at all before then).

How are the rest of you doing? Anyones bump dropped?

How are your babies doing, Kerah and Loolahoop? Smile
Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
my baby was due on 17th May Sad R.I.P little one. OH's taken the day off work and we're gonna buy some balloons and sit over the park and let them go and if its nice also have a picnic

Katiepillar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:24 am 
Post subject:
That sounds like a wonderful way to remember your wee angel LianneJane.
xx

Katiepillar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies.
How are those wee babies going Kerah and loolahoop??

I am feeling the same about being late floralone! I am expecting to be late!! Baby seems to have dropped down some which is good, but am not getting massive pressure on my bladder yet so am guessing he is not totally engaged. Am having no signs of labour starting soon.... although I have no idea what to expect really.

I had a baby shower today with my friends which was really nice and we got really spoilt.

I feel like I am getting more and more nervous though!! I just have no idea what to expect and am wondering whether I have made the right decision to have the baby here rather than going out of town to the big hospital. I know I am going to be terrified no matter where I am though!

I just want him here now!!

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 am 
Post subject:
Katiepillar wrote:
That sounds like a wonderful way to remember your wee angel LianneJane.
xx

Thank you. i wanted to do a little something cos i know baby is looking down on us and dont want to think we had forgotten it Smile

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:09 am 
Post subject:
you will never forget Lianne Smile and it is a lovely way to remeber you angel baby Smile

it wont be too long girls Smile and i had no signs of goin into labour b4 i did, it just happened,
so your lil bubas may suprise you Smile

Connor is doin ok, not puttin on weight tho Sad so im thinkin i may have to give up with the breastfeeding and give him formula to fatten him up a bit Sad
he is now weighing 5lb exactly (5lb 5oz born) and he will be 4 weeks old on Wednesday Shocked (how time flies!!)
but just have to see how he goes over the weekend, HV comin out again on monday to weigh him, so FX he has put on some weight!
xXx
LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
I think some of my family think i should forget as before i got preg with this 1 i used to get really upset and they used to say more or less theres no point crying over it, it wasnt fully formed Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 29 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular