May 2011 Mummy's

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
my OH was useless when i had my mcs, i wanted to talk about it, i wanted to remember etc - he said the same - talkin and crying ent gonna change anything, u'll only upset urself! Evil or Very Mad Mad

but you have us lianne Smile and i do think its a lovely way to remember, ignore your family, you deal with it and remember your angel baby in which ever way its makes you feel better!! xxx
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
added some pics of Connor too Smile so proud of him Smile xXx
Katiepillar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 am 
Post subject:
I agree with loolahoop lianne- don't worry about what your family think. It was your baby no matter how fully formed it was! Your wee angel will always be in your heart and the fact that your wee one existed should be celebrated and remembered!

Loolahoop- Conner is so adorable!! Very very cute!

toots4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

Cant believe we are a week into May. I still have ages to go (37 weeks tomorrow). Im being tested for Obstetric Cholestasis because I have incredibly itchy hands and feet - I get my results tomorrow and seeing my consultant on Wednesday to find out if the little man is still back to back!

Kerah, congratulations hunni Very Happy and what a lovely name!

Loolahoop - Connor is so cute. Hope he starts putting on the weight.

My nerves have settled a little, I decided there is no point in worrying about things I can't control. Hope everyone else is doing well. Cant wait to meet my little man, its been a long journey!

So who is going to be next? xx

- x - Never forgetting our 3 angels - x -
LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls really does mean a lot, my OH is very supportive which is so nice.

and yes you're right i will do and grieve as i want to

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Sad My baby was due on 18th May.. 2011 ..
trying to think of something nice to do that day..
wishing you all lots of luck and best wishes.. I bet you cant wait to meet your new babies!! Smile Smile xxxxx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
been very quiet on ere - is that coz ur all too busy giving birth?? lol xxx
Katiepillar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm 
Post subject:
I wish I was busy giving birth!!
Unfortunately all I have to say would be moaning about wanting my baby to be here now!! Am getting so uncomfortable!
Hope the rest of you are doing ok!

Loolahoop- how is your beautiful wee Conner doing??

Angelcake- I hope you can find something special to do on the 18th. I am very sorry for your loss.

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 am 
Post subject:
awww Katie wont be too long now! have you been given a date for induction or anything?

yeah Connor is doing brilliantly Smile started puttin on weight, so he is 5lb 9oz now Smile
i think he startin to come down with a cold Sad sounding a bit snuffly but should be fine Smile

hows Gabriel doing Kerah?

i want to know if any of us may mummies are gonna have a girl! lol even when Connor was in SCBU they only had 1 girl! the rest were boys! xXx
Katiepillar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
I am glad Conner has been putting on weight. Are you still breastfeeding or did they suggest giving him formula? He really is very very cute!

Haven't been given an induction date yet. It is kind of complicated becasue I live so far from a hospital that can induce me. I have to go to our local hospital (where my midwife is and where I should be able to give birth all going to plan) on saturday at 41 weeks for a trace to check baby is happy. If baby ok they will leave me until 41 +3 where I will have to go into the city for a scan (2 hours away). If not looking good will induce straight away, but if baby looks ok then they will leave me until 42 weeks and book induction for then! I a really hoping it doesn't come to that though and that he decides to come on his own soon! I would really prefer not be induced as it doesn't sound nice, but obvioulsy will do whatever it takes to get my boy here!

FloralOne
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Loolahoop - that's great that Connor is putting on weight - must be a relief Smile
Kerah - I hope that all is great with Gabriel and that you're getting some nice May weather.

Nothing to report baby wise from here either.

Katiepillar - isn't the waiting game SO hard! I keep thinking each slight ache or pain maybe is the start of things, but so far nothing. In Germany they like to monitor everything so on my due date they checked the baby's heartbeat etc and said that I was having contractions - altho I couldn't feel anything (just a v.v.v. mild ache like when your period is due). I got all excited thinking that meant things should happen soon... that was Monday and the baby is still happily in the bump, and the ache stopped. At least they did say on Monday that the baby was engaged, at last! And that I was 1cm dilated... so it feels like my body is slowly starting to warm up towards labour... but it's not doing anything fast. Been out with my sister today for a(nother) walk and a leisurely lunch in the sunshine, trying to chill and enjoy this last quiet time for a while Smile

Good luck Katiepillar and Toots - hope all goes well Smile

Angelcake - hope you found a good way to mark the day.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Thanks Ladies and Good luck xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
awww come on you lil may babies!!!

Angelcake Smile did you do anything to mark the day - congrats on your BFP btw!! Very Happy

am not Breastfeeding Sad soo gutted was goin well apart from the lack of weight thing, so they put him on a high calorie milk - so thats it for now!
Xx
FloralOne
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
Loolahoop - that must be frustrating when you've wanted to breastfeed. Must be great to see him fill out though. Are you able to supplement the high calorie milk with some of your own?

Katiepillar - Any signs of labour yet?

I'm starting to get a tad tired of the waiting. I went along to the Drs today and was told that the baby is well (which I kind of knew as it was kicking away!) and that my cervix is now very thin (effaced?) and still 1cm dilated... no change there. Was kind of gutted as I'd had quite strong period like feelings last night and had thought, this is it! Was so disappointed when I woke up this morning and the crampiness hadn't developed into anything further. Sigh! It is SO hard being patient. Rolling Eyes
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 pm 
Post subject:
Loolahoop- sorry to hear about the breastfeeding. Must be frustrating when it was going well. Conner's weight gain is great though and someone maybe OH can feed him in the night for you soemtimes!!

That sounds promising floralone! Waiting really is not at all fun ey?? Good luck and hope it happens soon!

No signs for me really, apart from (TMI-sorry) really heavy clear discharge that feels like I am peeing myself at times! Not my waters though because it is more when I stand up than lie down. Don't know what that is! I hate it how every little feeling is different and you get your hopes up and then nothing! We are going to see the midwife tomorrow for our trace so hope baby is ok and happy. He is still trying his best to wriggle around!!! I know he is still not fully engaged, but when I asked my midwife she said 'he is in a great position for labour' so guess it is ok. I really want him here now! My mum left today to start her new job so am gutted about that! Crying or Very sad Dad will be here tomorrow. Good thing is I will have a night alone with my husband which we haven't had in ages. Won't even have the dogs as we have put them in the kennels just in case.

Has anyone heard from toots??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular