Boobs...OUCH!

noodles
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm 
Post subject: Boobs...OUCH!
Hi all, i was on here last month worrying and now im going thro the same this month, got bfn last month but still got that feeling in the back of my mind. And this month my boobs are incredibley sore they are so heavy and i get a really tender pain even if i touch them the tiniest bit. and sorry if it tmi but my nipples seem loads bigger and are funny shapes like all bumpy. and i noticed big blue viens going thru them. Does this sound familar to anyone? i'd tried to put everythng to the back on my head after bfn last month but now my boobs have started again its all come back. I'd really appreciate anyones comments/opinions xxxx (p.s excuse the essay!!)
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
My nipples have definitely gone a bit more 'lumpier' and darker. Also i hav a lot more veins in them nw.. have u done a test? Have u past ur af date?X
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Also probably TMI, but really odd that the one and only time I ever had boob issues was the month before I got pregnant! That's why when then hurt so much when I was due in July, I didn't consider it a symptom. I noticed the vains from armpit to boobs was much brighter before I even considered that I might be pregnant!!! Embarassed Far, far, far tmi
puss2
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
no, not tmi, lol, ive seen more graphic tmi than that lol, but i agree, have you done a test? i got that both times i was pg. sounds positive, go for it hun xxx

Hungry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yeah - did two tests, but only to prove to myself that I wasn't pregnant! Keep forgetting to add ticker to my posting.....

noodles
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:07 am 
Post subject:
af due tomorrow / monday. i had similar feelings last month and then had a really odd af that was nothing like usual. this month they are alot worse though. i haven't tested yet, will have to wait and see whether af comes tomorrow. if not i'll test on monday. Thanks for your msgs anyway, i'll keep you posted!xx
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
noodles i am exacly the same, AF is overdue but I dont have a set cycle time 34 days was my average.

they feel heavy and very tender, nipples bigger but can't see any differnet veins.

other symptoms i have had are extremly vivid dreams this week and tiredness.

had a BFN Friday but going to test again tomorrow. No stomach cramps or spotting at all (had both of those last month and tender boobs but not as heavy as now)

sorry for crashing post but wanted to say i am going throu the same when are you testing?

noodles
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi bunny, everything you have just said is exactly the same as what i'm experiencing, what is with the dream?! I've had some really strange scary ones! I didn't know that was a common symptom, i thought it was me just being weird lol. i had stomach cramps last month but none really this month.

Think i'll prob test in the morning, depends if my af arrives today. Maybe friday was just a little early for you so you got a bfn. Hopefully we'll both have some good news in the next couple of days!!xx
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:18 am 
Post subject:
i have heard vivid dreams are common, i have had not scary but very real vivid dreams this week I just want to know!

think Fri may have been too early as i am not always a 34 day cycle when are u due AF?

Hungry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject:
Good luck xxx
noodles
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Due today really but nothing so far. I'm on the pill so my af is generally the same every month. not conciously ttc it will just be a 'happy accident'.

How overdue is your af? xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular