gonna be a 20 year old mum :D

Laurbb
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm 
Post subject: gonna be a 20 year old mum :D
im 19 at the moment, but turn 20 in april, cant wait to be a mum! my mum thinks im too young but she is coming round to the idea of being a nan.. i think as long as ur ready and willing then anyone can be a mum x

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hunnie - i turned 21 a few weeks after i had Alfie.
Yeah, im a young mum and like you my mum had her concerns. but i LOVE being a mummy, couldnt imagine life without my little man. And my mum tells me all thre time how good i am with him and how proud of me she is Very Happy

Your right, there is no right age to have a baby. Its all down to being ready and wanting to be a mum. Congrats on the pregnancy and hope it all goes well for you xxx
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 19 as well and will turn 20 a few weeks after my due date. The pregnancy was a complete surprise but I'm starting to get excited about it all, it'll probably be the best thing that ever happened to me. My mum is even starting to get excited even though she thinks she's too young to be a granny! I still have nervous moments though where i suddenly get overwhelmed by everything and have a cry but i think that happens no matter your age. Was your pregnancy planned? Congratulations and i hope you have a morning sickness free first trimester!
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
i was 16 when i had my eldest but i just felt like any other mum, and i was just as good as any other mum too Very Happy i love it and i wouldnt have it any other way!! Very Happy x

KatieMaysMummyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hey I was 19 when I had my daughter and I turned 20 in january! Moms are good moms no matter what age they are!
My mom wasnt pleased shall we say when she found out but she loves her grandaughter to pieces and is sooo glad i had her xx
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:46 am 
Post subject:
I was 17 when I had my first and 19 for my second. NO.1 is now training to become a fireman and no.2 has just qualified as a midwife. Lots of things have gone wrong along the way but nothing to do with my being a young mum and I am so proud of my children. Good luck to you all, you will be great mums!

HohLee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 am 
Post subject:
I had josh at 16 and james a month after my 18th, I love it and would not change a thing......also get told how brilliant my children are and what a good mum i am. I 'm not saying i believe it but its lovely listening! x
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
I was 18 when i fell pregnant and he was born 3 months before my 19th birthday! He is now 15 months and i was 20 in february! I love being a mum, it's the most amazing feeling! My family weren't keen at first, but they got used to the idea and now they love jake!!
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
yep dont matter about age as long as ur ready.

im now 22 and have a 3 year old and a new baby.

i had louise wen i was 18 and had been with my now husband for 10 months wen we fell pregnant. we married wen louise was 5 months and october last year had our 2nd little girl.

no matter wether ur 17 or 37 it cud be the wron or rite age but if ur ready then thats fine:)

congratulations on ur pregnancy:)

Katie22Plus3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 am 
Post subject:
i was 18 when i had my 1st, 20 when i had my 2nd, and my 3rd is due in 3weeks, ill be 21 but 22 2months later x

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi i was 16 when i had my first 17 two weeks later 19 with my second and i am now 24 just had my third x Smile
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi i am 19 years old and i can't wait to be a mom, my parents can't wait til the little one comes, me and my partner are looking for a place of our own, xx

katieleah
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:06 am 
Post subject:
hiya i was 18 wen i fell pregnant and 19 wen i had Leah im 20 in 2 weeks and start university to be a midwife in sep Smile my OH is 21 in sep Smile
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 am 
Post subject:
cool, xxx

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am 
Post subject:
congratulations on being a mummy Very Happy greatest thing in the world!!
i was 16 when i had my first, im now 24 and just had my third (and final!)
but when i was pregnant with my first of course my parents werent happy but they wouldnt change my kids for the world now!
i used to get funny looks when iwas pregnant with my first as i looked A LOT younger than 16, but i felt like anyother pregnant mummy, and i thnk ive done as good a job as any other mummy, so as long as baby got everything it needs then it doesnt really matter about age! xXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular