feeling fluttering in my tummy but told i'm not pregnant

charlie4
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:25 pm 
Post subject: feeling fluttering in my tummy but told i'm not pregnant
Can anyone help? I had a steralization reversal in dec 06 i am now 39 years old and not had a baby for 15yrs. I've had 5 misscarriges last year. And in dec 07 i was 2 weeks late for my period which are usually like clockwork, i was feeling sck and tired, i done a pregnancy test which showed 2 very strong pink lines. After 2weeks i started to bleed and had a lot of pain so i went to the hospital and they done a pregnancy test which showed negative i carried on to bleed for another 5 days with no clotting just a normal period. since then i have had another period but i keep feeling movement and flutting in my tummy, i'm not sure if i'm pregant or just going mad. When they done a blood test my levels showed 5. Has anybody else experinced anything simiular orcould give me advice.
missgenie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
when my mum was carrying me she bleed all the way. it is possible to still have periods but the best thing to do is ask for a scan that way you will know! sorry i cant help further but good luck xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
yes i agree... although the blood tests are usually spot on i would as k for a scan to put your mind at rest,
good luck. x
doodlebug
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't experienced this myself but i have felt movements in my tummy when i've not been pregnant. If i hadn't of known i definitley wasn't pg then i would have thought it was a baby.
The only way i can explain it is that it is wind moving and feels similar to baby's first movements.
You should ask for a scan to put your mind at rest. Good luck! x
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
i have had movements without being pregnant.
vampalicious
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:33 am 
Post subject:
hi,
as your level was 5 im afraid your not pregnant, all non pregnant woman have a level of upto 5, your levels double every two days so your levels should be in the hundreds if not thousands by now,
i once thought i was pregnant and swore i could see my tummy move, but wasnt pregnant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular