Films!

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yeah - I remember the adverts for it. Not seen it but will do when it comes on TV (I owe money to Blockbuster so haven't dared to in for a while... Embarassed Laughing ). i remember wanting to watch it

xx
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Me & Oh go to the cinema quite alot (We have unlimited cinema cards, he had one way before he met me and it was costing a fortune every time we went so he got me one too) so now we are frequent goers to the cinema, great when you have little pennies. Then we got a free 2 month movie package with sky and so i taped it the other day so i'm re watching it. Defo when you get a chance too then watch it xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Ah, we used to go to the cinema loads when we were courting (great word!). So much so when a film comes on TV that we watched I always comment that I am sure I have seen it before. Poor old Oz has to remind me that it was on one of our dates. I am not the romantic one that's for sure! Confused

Cinema passes - that sounds like a great idea! My mum is always offering to babysit. Hmmm... i think i will look into that!

xx
Psychic77
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 am 
Post subject:
I watched Warrior at cinema and cried! I loved it, got it on DVD and watched it again and cried again. It's a fantastic film, better than The Fighter which I also thought was brilliant.

I also just brought Change-Up which I found very funny. It's where two friends wish for eachothers lives and get there wish. A good one if you need cheering up xx
Frival
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Saw Contagion over the weekend - great movie, like Outbreak just a little less 'Hollywood'.

davidchatman
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:32 am 
Post subject:
The recent release Jack the Giant Slayer is good. Try to watch it.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular