my pregnancy is ectopic...

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 am 
Post subject: my pregnancy is ectopic...
Sad Confused Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad .. I am now 7.5 weeks pregnant??
had scan on 22/9 they couldnt see anything.. hcg 900..
had to go back 2 days latter to check hcg is was 1190 .. next hcg 1597..
then 1896.. then I started bleeding 5 days ago.. it was quite heavy..and I thought I saw some tissue remains? had another scan ..still nothing.. but they thought my uterus lining looked a bit thinner..so I presumed I was miscarrying.. and expected my hcg to fall.. the next one was just over 2000.. the bleeding is now light and the lastest one is 2708.. which suggest something is still growing.. so I suspect its an e/p not an m/c.. have had niggly pain..but not really bad pains..
but am really scared that the tube is going to rupture.. got scan and hopefully Laparoscopy tomorrow..i wish doctors would not put womens lives at risk..with the rising hcg I should have been sorted out sooner..xxxxxxxxx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Angel hun, ive just replied on your other post and now seen this. Surely they have an A&E in that hospital??? Try to phone NHS for advise because believe me hospitals do get their timing wrong so many times and an apology after the event really isnt a substitute for good health. I really dont want to add to your stress and concerns but pls trying getting some advise today.

keeping my fx for you x
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Komalafe
A&E wont treat me or admit me unless its am emergency and I am doubled over in pain.. heavily bleeding or about to go into shock.. all they could do was check my pulse oxygen levels
bp and blood sugar and urine and temp.. so if I go there again today as I am now..they will just do the same and send me home.. they did this with julie and Tash too.. xxxxxxx Sad
lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
you need to FORCE them to do something at a & e hun! pretend youre in agony if you have to, because this could leave you like poor julie, or worse, kill you Crying or Very sad
when i went in with pains in my side, they made me do a pg test, which came up positive (not good, having a nurse come in and laugh at you, saying 'hehehe youre pregnant. but however) and then they rushed me through to the antenatal clinic to have an internal scan. think after the bfp, i waited no more than an hour before i was scanned, so they CAN bloody do something for you, theyre just choosing not to!!!! Evil or Very Mad
xxxx
XxRonansMummyxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
you do need to be really forcefull. i waited ages, if they had done something sooner instead of telling me i was having m/c then telling me it was a healthy pg then i wouldnt have lost my tube. it didnt rupture but it was so close to it was too damaged to save. make them do something for you before we read another story like julies or worse
so sorry for you though

[

3 Angel babies. Lost but still loved so much
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Angel,
How are you doing Hun?

X x x

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
im so sorry that you have to go through this angel!!

these stories make me feel sick, its disgusting putting women at risk like this!! i honestly didnt realise they could do this to women!!

i hope everything is as ok as it can be for you angel, thinking of you xXx
tashamo3
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Angel im so sorry your going through this it makes me so!! i hope that your gonna be ok, i will keep checking here for updates!
lots of love x
Nezumi80
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
My first miscarriage was so similar. Luckily it was just a mc but after two blood tests (first normal, 2nd rising but not enough) I was told to come to hospital the next day and that's when they did a Laparoscopy and then a D&C X It scared me how quick they reacted and how 'to the point' they were at the time (I was so scared) but at least they did the right thing! I am so sad for you that you have had this dragged for too long....and how you are being let down. Fight huni.... xxxx
sending you lots of hugs and well wishes xxxx
hpwellsy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 am 
Post subject:
any news angel?
i am in a similar position except my levels are dropping rapidly xxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Sad Sad yes it was definately ectopic..
lost right tube and baby.. but was operated on before it ruptured.. wish they had kept me in at the weekend now.. maybe things would have been different.. have just got home from hospital today..A&E who I saw on saturday are at fault,cos gynae said they knew all about me,and would have admitted me on saturday if they had known I was in A&E.. xx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry hun, you should never have been put in this position. Please dont give up hope, my friend had an ectopic in March and by June she discover she was pg again....her little boy is a happy and healthy 2 year old now x
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 am 
Post subject:
thanks hun.. xx
lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Crying or Very sad i'd hoped it would be better news than this angel Crying or Very sad will you be taking the matter further?
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Smile thankyou lalena,
yes I will..like many others I paid privately for the op.. and asked that they made sure it wasnt ectopic.. and kept me safe.. I dont feel they did their job properly.. post op care was brilliant, but they shouldnt let this happen.. as why do the hsg testing in the first place if youre not going to act on abnormal results.. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular