OMG i am so ungrateful.......

Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 pm 
Post subject: OMG i am so ungrateful.......
After reading the 'sticky' on TTC long timers.... I have just come to realize that i must seem really selfish an ungrateful.
I have been trying to concieve since feb 2010 and with no luk. The First thing i come to realize is that its not even that long. Secondly i have got four beautil children and some people might say thats more than enough, why would you want more??????
Sori for that rant, but my point is i shouldn't get so hung up on not getting pregnant... When there is clearly many of you ladies that have been trying years and some av IVF while some av m/c...... I really really hope that all of you get your BFP and you have beautiful little babies to show x x x x

Love Sandi x x x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
hey Sandi,

I was ttc for 22 months and I just fell pg recently! When I started ttc I got very frustrated after a few months that nothing was happening, so your feeling are quite normal!
Everyone is different, some get pg the first time, some in their first 6 months and other it just takes a bit longer.

I went to a fertility doc and she said to me sure if it never happens sure you already have 1!! Evil or Very Mad That is not the point, I wanted another baby whether you have 1 or 5 isnt the point.
But the other side of that I can see the side for woman who are ttc their 1st!

Its a sensitive topic for all woman ttc no matter their length of time so dont beat yourself up about it.

Best of luck for you getting you bfp!

Very Happy

Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sandy Very Happy
I don't think your being selfish or ungrateful at all Very Happy . I'm ttc my 4th child after having my reversal in 08. My bairns are DS15,DD12 & DS 11 Very Happy . It doesn't matter how many bairns you already have,it's still an emotional rollercoaster either way but i can understand that it's harder for women ttc their 1st even though we all experience the pain when AF comes. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Wink

Take care & sending plane loads of babydust to all ttc,we will get there in the end Wink
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 am 
Post subject:
im exactly the same, ive only been trying for a few months, and that seems like forever!!!

babydust to everyone...however long weve been trying, we all deserve our babys! xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: