june club 2011

burntcherrypie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
hi minine!

noticed your name in the birth club - congrats on your recent BFP - hope all goes well for you. xx
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 am 
Post subject:
DUE DATES !!!!

Kittiekat Due 1 June 2011

minine1 Due 3/4 June 2011

Dawn73 Due 3 June 2011

Mrslove Due 4 June 2011

Hoping4Hope Due 5 June 2011

sanam Due 6 June 2011

bibiche Due 10 June 2011

Firsttimemum23 Due 17 June 2011

londonuk Due 18 June 2011

Futuremummy88 Due 19 June 2011

tinajane Due 21 June 2011

HappyHoo Due 22 June 2011

Tracywhy Due 26 June 2011

Velvet Due 29 June 2011

[/b][/i]

Last edited by Velvet on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Velvet
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies hope you dont mind me joining and sorting the dates just so we can see where everybody is .

I just found out pg Tues so my date is rough estimate (af has been really weird not had proper since Aug but hpt are faint so know i not that far along).

I had strange spotting twice in 6 wks which im now taking as pg , i have had af cramping but i knew it wasnt af (if that makes sense) been really tired but i was anyway as oh is snoring up a storm just now so not much sleep for me lol ,

Hope u ladies are all feeling gd.

xx

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
no worries velvet, congrats on ur bfp !
i am feeling yuk ! Sad
but i should not moan really Wink
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Velvet thanks for doing the dates and congrats on your bfp and welcome to the club!
Londonuk- Sorry you're feeling yucky- but I wish I did- just a little bit! I've had no morning sickness at all- not even a glimmer! How are you feeling in yourself otherwise?

Any other ladies got the morning sickness yet?

x x x x x

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
Velvet
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Im feeling fine apart from tired, Future plz dont jinx urself ul regret it , be happy ur feeling gd they'l be plenty of time later on for problems lol.

Sorry ur feeling yuck Londonuk hope itl clear for u soon, are u actually sick or just feeling sick ? xx

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies
dont feel bad or worried future its still v early days for u and sometimes some pple never suffer with ms !
i have sore boobs,tired, headaches, smells make me gag and feel sick, not actually been sick yet ! xx Crying or Very sad
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies,
yea defo dont jinx yourself futuremummy, i said it for ages i wanna have ms just so i felt pg and didnt have much symptons and bang 6 weeks can and i tell you i wish i had never said it am sick and feel sick 24/7 even waking in the night with it.... cant eat probley and can only sip water, just feel so blgggghhhhhh....
sorry your feelin poo as well michelle know how your feelin Wink
welcome velvet and congrats on your bfp

hope everyone else is well, only few more days till my scan on monday so excited cant wait to see how much beany has grown in 2 weeks x

HappyHoo
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Just woundered if I can join you lot?
Think my EDD will be 22nd June, but totally sure yet. Booked in to see midwife 11/11/10 which seems ages away!

Hope everyone is well. xxx

kittiekat
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls i'm on this site ages since before i got pregnant and i never even thought there was a birth club so can i join ye! Well this is my 5th and last baba i have 3 boys (on the pill) and a girl ( with the merina coil) and as ya can see all of my kids were concieved on contraception except this bundle we tried for this a year and then bam when i was just about to give up. I am due the 1st of june and had very little symptoms at the start but have queasyness all day heartburn from morning till night and red hot growing boobs, even starting to really grow aout of my clothes at this stage.Look forwadr to growing with you ladies over the next few months
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:54 am 
Post subject:
welcome kittiekat and happyhoo !
i have scared all my children this morning with all the puking noises from the bathroom ! lol Embarassed
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:11 am 
Post subject:
Iv never had ms , but i do feel sorry for any ladies that does have it, must be hard on them .
Im the same wit clothes i know in a few weeks time my fat butt and jelly belly is going to be massive, i was just starting to lose baby weight from my son now its all coming back on. Will just have to go on exercise bike to try even it out (fx) lol.
Minine are u going to get scans regularly thru-out pg or just at the beginning? Im going to pay for private early scan just cause i cant wait until 12wks lol.
Poor londonuk hope ur alright, u should have the kids holding ur hair and making some warm lemon water for u.

xx

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:59 am 
Post subject:
welcome to the new ladies hope your doin well,

awww michelle bless your kids lol they know dont they??

my son just stands there watching very off putting Laughing then says time for a biscuit mummy, he doesnt even know bout the baby just thinks i have been ill for ages lol, he is only 4 so can get away with it......

velvet your very lucky not to get ms, lol at the big bum and jelly belly was so thinking the same last night Very Happy ,
no i wont get scaned its only beacuse i was showing signs of ecptopic.... pains in my groin and shoulder, and only my left side also pains up my bum (sorry tmi) so they scaned me at 6 weeks then while having the scan they found something on my left side they not sure if its a sore of a cyst but wont to keep an eye on it,

hope every one is well this morning xx

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 am 
Post subject:
hiya
no my lot stay away when i am being ill, the youngest wouldn't even kiss me goodbye ! bless
they all know as the are all quite a bit older so they realise what ms is, or in my case all day and night sickness !! but i know i should stop moaning !
i am having trouble with my trousers already as i have a jelly belly which seems to have got alot bigger and i've not been eating so it cant be that !! in fact i have lost a few pounds !!

i am thinknig bout paying for private scan, what could u actually see minnie when u had a 6 week one ??
hope everyone else is all ok !! Laughing
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
with the scan i was 6w+3d and to be honest it was so small it actually looked like a grain of rice Very Happy with a flicker in it for the heart beat, she did show me the sac and everythign which was amazing but i would say if your gonna pay for it try leave it till bout 7-8 weeks if you wont to actually see something..... in my area you cant get a private one till 7 weeks but now i know why lol, thats why hoping will be better on monday was will be 8w+3d then xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 3 of 39

Jump to:  

Community

Popular