june club 2011

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am 
Post subject:
congrats kittie kat

i had our baby girl on the 16th june, hubby birthday, girl called gabriella christine weighing a whopping 8lb 14oz !!!
it was a v long hard labour and am so glad i am not ever doing it again, gabriella was born at 19.40pm
we came home that night so have been at home a while now, the feeding is going well except she never stops eating or sleeps !! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
she is crying for a feed at the mo so will try to get on soon to write birth up in the correct section

hope every one else is ok and will try to get on here again soon to catch up with everyone properly Cool Cool
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Ahhhh congrats London

Glad you are both doing well

xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
have been waiting for you to annouce on her london Laughing Laughing

big congrats again she is beautiful...

elsie-louise has been bit unsttled last couple nights so very much tiered.com lol

hope everyone is well and having them babys x

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
sorry minnie just been too busy and too tired.com too!! ha ha Laughing
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
birth story online the birth announcments, its a bit lon and hope i have remembered all the facts correctly ! ha ha cos am mega sleep deprived Cool
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls Thanks for your good wishes, i to am bf and at the moment it feels like i am permently attached to him, oh dont get me wrong i love it but when you just take him off he gives out and there ya are again feeding. I find only when people come to visit i get a few things sone as i can hand him over and let them nurse him for a wee bit. My mam thhinks he may be a bit spoilt already, i dont care if he is really they were all spoilt at that age i think its cause he is a big lad he needs alot more to eat. Any hoo well done to you too london wow a big'n too. Best of luck to the rest of you ladies hopefully they will all just fall outaya lol. Got to go he is looking for a feed again must be a growth spurt or something cause i have had to pack away some of his clothes already. They dont stay babies for long ladies so enjoy em and i shall talk again soon ok. xxxx
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Its so exciting now all the June babies are putting in an appearance.

I still havent popped!! Had midwife today and they are gonna contact me Friday or at the weekend to come out and do a sweep. YEY!!!!

Im so excited to think that something is going to happen to make my little boy come out.

Hope all the other mothers in waiting are doing ok?

xx

Alisonmck
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Well i am still very very pregnant and never been so fed up in my life Crying or Very sad Am 3 days over now and having constant aches and pains. Saw my midwife on tuesday who said that because both me and baby are healthy they won't do anything at all until 41 weeks, not even a sweep! Sad
I have an appt at Anti-natal clinic next wednesday (I will be 41+2). They will give me a sweep then and arrange a date for induction.... seems so far away.....I may even end up being a July mummy! Surprised
Can't wait to hold my little baby. I keep telling him/her to come out but it's not listening! lol

I can't find the 'birth announcement' section to read the birth stories....It may be my baby brain but i can't see it at all! Where is it??

Alison x
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Just found the birth announcement section - was being a bit thick before Embarassed
Must be my overdue baby brain! x
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 am 
Post subject:
I'm due tomorrow and already thoroughly fed up. My body keeps playing tricks on me and getting my hopes up. I can't sleep and I'm tired and grumpy. Moan over LOL
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
awww bless you ladies still waiting to pop Sad really hop its not long for you,

cant belive my little lady is 4w today its gone sooo fast,will be her 1st bday b4 i know it Laughing Laughing

crossing my fingrs and toes for you ladies this wekend hope you all pop Very Happy Very Happy
xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Dont think there will be any chance of me popping this weekend.

Had my sweep this afternoon, midwife said I was extremely brave because my cervix was so far into my back.

She reckons Im about 1-2cm dialated but that doesnt mean Im going to go into labour Mad

Got another sweep booked for next Thursday when they will look to book me in for induction. Looks like I may end up joining the July club Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
racheyroobyBUMdoo wrote:
Dont think there will be any chance of me popping this weekend.

Had my sweep this afternoon, midwife said I was extremely brave because my cervix was so far into my back.

She reckons Im about 1-2cm dialated but that doesnt mean Im going to go into labour Mad

Got another sweep booked for next Thursday when they will look to book me in for induction. Looks like I may end up joining the July club Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I could be the same bum. Im 1cm dilated with (very!) soft cervix but its still 2cm long, she could feel his head though Smile

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
Alisonmck
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Rach and NatterJack - You're lucky the midwife gave you a sweep - mine wouldn't at my 40+1 check!! Will be 41+2 at my next appt, that's the earliest they'll do one for me Sad
Getting a bit concerned now because i'm so little and baby getting bigger and bigger....

Trying to be positive and think i'll have my baby by a week on monday at the very latest.

Hope the rest of you are doing ok
Alison x x
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Just to say our littlen turned up on the 13/06/11 @ 3:07am after 2wks slow labour and 29hrs labour. Ended up in surgery was abit touch n go for me but everything turned out for the best. Had a little boy aiden at 8lb 6oz, hope everyone else is doing ok. I'm over the moon and loving motherhood xx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 36 of 39

Jump to:  

Community

Popular