june club 2011

Alisonmck
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Well i am a mummy at last!! Very Happy My beautiful baby girl, Anna Sylvia, was born on Fri 1st July at 5:45pm, weighing 7lb 40z. Birth story is a long one - i had a 2 day early labour where i was having plenty of contractions but not dilating, in and out of hospital 4 times! They finally gave me a drip to speed things up but baby became distressed and I ended up having an emergency c-section.

We are both well now and settled in at home. Life has certainly changed but she is so worth it! Very Happy
Anyone heard from Rach ??
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
oooo how lovley lots more babys cograts to you all ad 3 on the same day....

hope things happen soon happyhoo

hope your busy with baby rach or giving birth

xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Yey looks like most of us have popped!!

Had my little man by emergency c-section on Monday 4th at 4:12am full birth story under correct section.

Am enjoying motherhood soooo much although DH wont let me change nappies cause he wants to do them!

Cant imagine life without him now and its only been 2 days.

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
congrats again rach Very Happy ....

hope everyone is well,

my little lady is 6w now had her 6w health visitor check yesterday and now weighs 9lbs 15oz so happy she is gaining lots of weight, she had been sleeping throu night on and off since birth but every night now since 5w which mummy is very happy about lol...... she is very alert now and awake more, she did her first smile about a week an a half ago looks sooo cute.... so have to say everything is going really well here,

hope all babys are here now and the babys that are hope both mummmys and babys are doin fab xx

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
hey everyone

hope all mummies are ok

gabriella and i are ok, we are tired though !! ha ha
breast feeding is going v well but v tiring, she has a bottle a day with expressed milk in too just so daddy can get in on the action
as for the nights, she doesnt like sleeping that much !! ha

went to clinic and at 4 weeks old she weighed 10lb 9oz, a real little piggy

i have to go back to doc cos still got a urine infection and i think a prolapse.....thats what having 4 children does to u ! Confused Confused

hope u all ok anyway xx
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
congratz to everyone, how are you doing?

my littlen was 5 weeks today, time has gone so fast. Had him weighed last week and he's gone from 8lb 3oz acouple of days after birth to 10lb 11oz lol, couldnt believe it. He has his 6 week check next monday so hopefully he is still putting on weight. He takes after his dad, very long, big feet and he is already 0-3 clothes. Im bf which I love because of the bonding and cant really moan about sleep as he normally lets me have blocks of 2hrs which is great.

Anyway I'v gotta run he's calling lol.

Take care xx
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Well things have certainly gone quiet in here now we all have our little babies to take care of!
Things going well here... Anna is a little star and changed so much already. The past 2 and half weeks have flown.... can't stop taking pictures! Smile

Had a bit of difficulty with breastfeeding, already had mastitis in both breasts and I wasn't producing enough milk for Anna. The poor little thing lost weight cos she wasn't getting enough (she kept losing even after the initial drop). I felt incredibly guilty that I wasn't giving her enough and got in a bit of a state Crying or Very sad Midwife has been great tho, she has been out every other day. We have been topping up with formula but now things are getting better she is having less and less formula. She is gaining weight now too Very Happy
I so very nearly gave up, and don't think i'll last for ages, but i'm still going and every day counts.

Hope everyone is well
Alison x
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Alison, read your birth story seems it was a pretty long labour for you!

I dont remember much of mine, just being in the theatre and saying to my DH that Harry looked like E.T Laughing

Harry had a tongue tie when he was born but it wasnt noticed until the next day after I had tried to feed him all night. My nipples were so cracked and sore that I couldnt feed him myself and had to express milk for him. I did end up giving him formula and even now he has a bottle a day just so I get a break and Dave gets to have a bonding session. Had a few tears cause I thought I was going to have to give up and put him onto formula only.

I cant believe that time has gone so quickly. It sdoesnt seem that long ago that we were waiting for Minine to announce she had given birth and also for the rest of us to pop. Im still laughing over the fact that most of us turned into July mummies and also that there were 3 babies born on the same day.

Hope everyone else is ok

x

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies glad your all doin well and enjoying your beautiful babies Very Happy

yea rach i cnat belive how fast it has gone eithr my little lady is 8 weeks tommorrw Shocked has her first st of jabs on monday Sad not looking forward to it as hated it with my son lol....she is doin fab smiling laughing and coying most of the time she is really content and has slipped into our family just perfect, couldnt love her anymore Very Happy Very Happy

every thing still goin well went back to doin clients (im in hair&beauty) wen she was bout 5w which was hard first couple but ok as i can have her with me or hubby has the kids.... started weightwatchers but 5w ago too and have lost 11pounds so far long wat to go but its a start Laughing

speak to you all soon xx

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
hey all

hope everyone is ok
life is pretty hectic at times, gabriella is wonderful and has made a brilliant addition to our big family

breast feeding is going well, nights are getting better Cool
jabs on fri Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

how is everyone doing with their bundles xxx
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hey London,

Things are good for us, Im not breastfeeding anymore cause I wasnt producing enough milk after having to part bf and part formula feed. Would have been ok if I hadnt had to give him formula while my nipples healed from the tongue tie. He's had a bit of colic but its not too bad.

We have good nights and bad nights but its nice that DH can help out with feeding.

Harry loves bath time cause its also Daddy time.

Cant believe jabs are coming up. Let us know how it goes

x

Alisonmck
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls,
Glad to hear things going well.
I've stopped breastfeeding too, I feel really guilty cos it's something i really wanted to do. Crying or Very sad I got mastitis in both breasts quite early on and Anna kept losing weight. At day 12 she had lost more than she was at the initial drop at day 5. I worked with midwife and tried lots to get my supply up, but she was always hungry and i just couldn't supply it. I was really stressed and upset (as well as being sore!) so that didn't help my milk supply either. I gave in and gave her a formula bottle which she loved and properly settled for the first time. For the past few weeks I have been expressing and Anna has been having 2-3 expressed milk bottles alongside formula feeds.
Anna is such a good baby, we are really lucky, she often sleeps for 4 hours during the night, and just groans and grunts when she wakes rather than cry.
She has started smiling now, absolutely gorgeous!! Very Happy

Enjoy your babies
Alison x
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:13 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies
glad everyone is doin well, we all good here elsie is doin fab growing in to a proper person everyday giggling and talking away i love just listing to her nosies..... she has already had her first set of jabs and is due for her 2nd set in 6days Sad do hate them.... she is still happy and content and still sleeps as well as ever last feed at 9.30 and goes till bout 7 now which is fab....

hope all the jabs go well as some of there first ones are coming up soon and hope ur all enjoying being mummys xx

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies

hope u r all well, never get time to come on here v often now Confused

we are all ok, first set of jabs done and dusted, it was awful

breastfeeding still going well, the nights are managable .... just !! i long for a big big sleep !! i expect when she is a teenager i will get my wish ! lol

xx
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies,

Appointment for jabs came through this week, they are for next wednesday. Have made DH get the day off cause I couldnt stand them doing the heal prick test let alone let them stab my little man with a needle! I know its for the best, just dont think I can sit there. Good job Daddy is brave and will sit there with him.

Harry is starting to go through the night now. Been sleeping from about 8 or 10 pm through till 5 / 5:30am! Whoop Im so proud of him. I really didnt think he would start sleep through for a few months yet.

How is everyone else getting on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 38 of 39

Jump to:  

Community

Popular