june club 2011

Alisonmck
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
Anna has got her jabs on Thursday, not looking forward to it at all. Will have to go alone cos daddy got to work. Can't believe how quick they have come around!
She is almost sleeping through the night. Last feed at 8-9 then been waking at 4. Though she goes straight back down til 8 Smile She smiles loads and does little giggles especially in the morning, they seem to run out as the day goes on! lol

Hope everyone is well
Alison x
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hi girlies how are ya all doing with your lil bundles. Well i have had a busy few weeks since i was last on. Ashton is 14 weeks old tom and he is flying. I have a wedding on thursday and we got him a tux to wear at it can wait. He has been teething like mad to the past few weeks. I am still going strong with the breast feeding wasnt to sure what was going to happen i was expredding for a solid week and only got to see him for an hour or two over a few days. I spent nearly a week in hosp at my sisters bedside. She passed away three weeks ago on wednesday coming.RIP. Miss You So when i did get home i didnt think he would go back to feeding from me but thankgod he did bless him. Not back to the hospital for his check up till the end of the month but fingers crossed all will be grand well i better head to bed the morning comes quick around here lol chat soon xxxx
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies,
god i havent been on here for ages, hope all mummys and babies are doin well,
we are din great elsie is now 5months and doin fab started her on food couple weeks ago bit of baby rice and now bit of fruit she seems to like it.....she never stays still any more lol always rolling and shuffling around the room by pushing her feet, her fav toy at the mo is her door bouncer wen got a couple days ago!!!! cant wait to give her her jumperoo for xmas i know she is gonna love it!!!!!!
we have also moved house few weeks ago now in a 3bed so much bigger, also have room for 1 more now Laughing .....is any one else thinking of having any more????

xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Min, Harry and I are doing really well and yes, I am desperate for another one. Cant believe it was a year ago today that I found out I was pregnant!!

He had his 16 week jabs on wednesday and is only just beginning to be himself again. He has a little rash under his bottom lip which the HV said is a dribble rash. Gotta take him to the doctors after the weekend if its still there.

The little monkey can roll himself over onto his tummy when he lays on the bed now and he gives massive beaming smiles all the time.

Hope everyone else is doing well

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
hi all

long time no speak as such
well gabriella is nearly 10 months old and into everything and standing on her own so think walking will be here v soon
how are u all doing ? Laughing
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi London. All good here, Harry has been crawling for about a week and has been pulling himself up onto his feet for about 3 weeks!

Very cheeky little monkey. He shouts out Mama and Dada too.

Cant believe that out babies are nearly a year old xxx

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
time goes so quickly, gabriella has taken a few steps yesterday Smile
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yey, such a clever little girl. Bet you were a bit emotional about it. I know I would have been if it was me and Im sure I will be when its Harrys turn xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
omg havent been on this bit for ages Smile

hope all the babes are doin great!!!

elsie was 1 just over 3 weeks ago nw Surprised has gone soooo quick!!!!

not walking yet is crawling, rolling, bum shuffler and anything that will help her get around!!! saying lots of words so gonna be more vocal than a mover i think lol, still sleeping fab which is a god send lol and only has 2 lil pegs at the mo... eats me out of house and home and is a stuggle to get her to drink her milk even thou only has 2 a day Confused
life is good and pretty much bak to normal starting working agin wen she was 5 weeks (work from home) so busy busy busy.... and have lost all my baby weight and lots more only 1lb away from 5st nw!!! hard work but worth it Smile

so is anyone thinking of any more??
congrats again on bubs no2 rach v happy for u

nic xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39

Jump to:  

Community

Popular