October 2011 Mummies

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm 
Post subject: October 2011 Mummies
Hi everyonee i am back!!!!! I made an Aug 2009 group when i had my 1st baby and it hit off really well, all the mummies due in that month all come together to share symptoms and problems with each other with us all being due around the same time Very Happy Very Happy I hope this one takes off just as well, i am looking forward to talking to everyone hehe

I am due 8th October and i am sooo happy and excited, this is my 3rd pregnancy with sadly my 1st one ending in miscarriage at 6 weeks and i had a little girl on 1st Aug 2009 i love her to bits Very Happy I will make a list of everyones due dates if people want to be on it just let me know Smile
**Update - I sadly had another miscarriage with this pregnancy at 9 weeks, i will still pop in from time to time to see how everyone else is getting on. Good look with your pregnancies**

**** DUE DATES ****

2nd - Angel007 (2nd Baby)
3rd - franceenplusbeanx (1st Baby)
6th - chocogirl (1st Baby)
9th - mumtoastar (2nd Baby)
11th - xKerrynx (2nd Baby)
12th - Mummy2Henrybean (2nd Baby)
14th - Betsieboo (1st Baby)& Smart1 (2nd Baby)
16th - VictoriaDH (1st Baby)& mommykimmy (1st Baby)
17th - PENNY76 (TWINS)& AnotherMiraclePlease
20th - charlene85 (3rd Baby)
21st - dizzy26
24th - jadek88
28th - MissDoolittle
30th - Tiilyy (1st Baby) & LianneJane5687 (1st Baby)& Deecee24

Last edited by shell1988 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am; edited 19 times in total
Angel007
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm due on 2 Oct! Got a lovely son Alfie who was born Dec 08.

I hate the waiting game of getting to 12 weeks cos I dread something happening. An Oct group sounds like a really good idea. I already started getting a protruding pelvis lol!
X x x

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Awww congratulations glad i have an october buddy Smile it is still a little early yet for everyone i think so i am guessing it should bulk up abit in the next week or two hehe

OMG yeah i know i can't wait to have my 1st scan i hope time goes faster now i already have one to run around after hehe I am even excited about going into labour and meeting my precious baby in 36ish weeks haha god that sound ages away arghhhhh

Going doctors tomorrow to let them know i am pregnant and things, only symptoms i have atm is fatigue and sore boobs.

x x x
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh can I join I just got my bfp today and haven't updated my ticker! I'm 5 weeks and due on 3rd october eeek!

I've been ttc for nearly 3 years and this is my first pg so I am gonna pick your 2 ladies brains for some advice.

I haven't got much if any cm at the moment is this normal
I keep gettin mild low down on and off cramps too is this normal!

My only symptoms are sore and warm boobs, and full of a cold and sore throat, also startin to get funny metal taste in mouth!

I hope this bean sticks so much I'm sooooo scared

Lisalove
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
congrats girls, im a june mummy but didnt want to read and run

franceenx congratulations and fingers crossed for a very sticky bean

happy and healthy pregnancy to you all xxxx
Angel007
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Iv got my first midwife appointment on 23rd Feb, can't wait.

Don't worry bout the cramping it is just ur uterus expanding to accommodate the growing life. And the cm is diff 4 everybody, mine less than it was last week.

I just have sore boobs and cramping at mo. I never got sickness last time and hoping I get away with it this time 2. So pleased we got a little group already

X x x

franceenxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh well I'm hoping all my little symptoms are a positive sign! I'm sooooooo excited I hope he or she just hangs on in there. Is there anything else I should be taking besides FA xx

Lisalove
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
FA should be fine but i did take pregnancy muti vitamins which have everything you and baby need esp in the first 12 weeks

hope this helps xx
shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am 
Post subject:
awww congratulations franceenx i am so happy for you Smile

I have some mild cramping atm as well and i did with my last pregnancy so i am not to worried about that! I don't really have any CM at the moment either, can't say i really remember it last time either.

Awww my boobs are really sore, everytime Grace comes for a cuddle it feels like she is headbutting them haha no morning sickness as of yet i got it quite bad last time but then again i think it started at about 9 weeks!

Been doctors today and they have made me an appointment for the midwife tomorrow!!!! Thought it was a bit early but oh well i am excited hehe
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Wow that is early. That happened with me wen I wad pregnant with Alfie and ended up with my dating scan at just ova 10 weeks then got put bk to 9 weeks 4 days so ended up with a really rubbish picture.

Counting down the 3 weeks to my midwife appoint. Roll on 20 march il b 12 weeks.

Can't believe il b pregnant again at glastonbury lol! I was only 15 weeks last time so least il show this time.

X x x

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
awww i hope they don't put me for my scan to early then, but then again it would be nice to be reassured everything is ok. I am going to book another 3D scan later in my pregnancy when i am over 25 weeks, i had one with Grace and it was the most amazing thing in the world! Need to start saving up though lol

Got my Grace into a private playgroup today she will be going every Tuesday and Thursday 9-11am... it goes so fast once they are here can't believe how grown up she is now. She will be the big sister in 8 months hehe

Hope your all well, i keep getting period like cramps and they are worrying me coz i associate them with bleeding and because i miscarried my 1st pregnancy i am scared to death it is happening again Sad
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Just off to docs now for 1st appointment! Excited and nervous! This liTtle bean is so loved and so wanted I just hope they stick around to see how much xx

Angel007
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
It is disappointing cos u don't c much but u no everything ok so its a bit of a catch 22! I'm still getting the cramps and really bloated wen I eat. I have just put one of my old nursing bras on which is so much more comfy.

I noticed in the mirror earlier my sides are really veiny as well as my boobs! 3 weeks tomo til my midwife appoint, can't wait.

X x x
P.s wen did the revamp happen lol x

franceenxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
The revamp was this morn! I came on to update ticker and it was normal! Wen irefreshed the page.... Ta da a brand new AB

franceenxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Also went to docs to confirm pg! Love seein that really strong line! It was stronger than control and was about 10th wee of day!!! He he he

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 1 of 31

Jump to:  

Community

Popular