What week of pregnancy could I be in?

trish015
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:38 pm 
Post subject: What week of pregnancy could I be in?
My period was on the 4 of July. Then on the 29th, and again on August 13th that one lasted til the 15th. Since then my breast grew a full cup size, I have extreamly noticable blue veins, headaches ALL the time, heartburn at first now it's kinda going away, breast hurt one day nipples do, then another day the whole breast does. I pee a little more often, I hate the smell of my perfume, I'm having constant nightmares about scary things, and people killing animals. Makes me cry when I wake up, Speaking of crying it started yesterday August 24th I cry at sweet things, or normal day things. I can go from crying to being completely frustrated. I get mad at myself more than I do other people. Could I be pregnant? If so how many weeks along if you don't know it's fine.
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi trish,

How long are your cycles usually? Are they clockwork or irregular?

The 13th of august could have been implantation bleed depending if it was light etc as it seems so close to your AF on the 29th to be an actual AF, but i dont know your average cycle so cant really say.

I would recommend you take a test when your due your next AF.
When is your next cycle due?

D xxx
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
it depends wen ur last period was sounds like it was august 13th which wud make u 2 weeks on wednesday but u say it only lasted a couple of days so that may not ave been a period and u cud have concieved the month before making u 4 weesk tomorrow.

maybe take a test?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular