not sure what to say...

fifitrixibelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm 
Post subject: not sure what to say...
But as my would be due date approaches, i feel like this is the only place i can talk about it. My partner and I have really struggled over the last few months to deal with what happened, and rightly or wrongly we just dont talk about it anymore. I find it hard because i feel like its something i should be able to talk about, cry about etc, but he feels like its just dragging up hurt that we cant change, not sure he feels that way about his brother who passed away (obviously it is totally different) but its this time of year, and its his brothers 2nd anniversary and it should have been my due date approaching for the little one we lost, and i guess we both feel lost and sad. Seeing Gary barlow and his wife's experience, i realise mine could have been so much worse, but i still feel sad at the loss of what might have been, and angry, and guilty and so many other things. Sorry for a sad post, and im sure once it passes we will back on track but it really is one of them things you never forget. Sad

dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
hunnie you well never forget and of course this is an awful time for you. oh i really feel sad for you. Crying or Very sad

i think the mans response is to try and forget and not speak of it, but you need to be able to talk to him so try and explain to james how your feeling. im sure he doesnt mean to come across uncaring, its just different for the men, they dont go through it physically and dont have the same connection memtally. that litte baby was in your body and was/is part of you.

im thinking of you and im here if ever you need to talk. xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular