conflicts!

xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 pm 
Post subject: conflicts!

Last edited by xBradenandDitax on Wed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
just explain hes gt little sister now he needs to learn to be gentle and not be rough playing all the time.

i think smacking is a hard subject. louise gets a smack sometiems i tell her 3 times and then i say carry on and ull get a smacked bum but afterwards i think was that neccesary to smack her aybe i shud have just put her in her room?

so ive started puttin her in her roo she screams then 5 mins later she comes to me and says sorry mammy and gives me a cuddle.

xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for replies
x

Last edited by xBradenandDitax on Wed May 26, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
oh does this too sometimes but i tell him there and then that it was too rough etc .. it generally results in an argument but if i bottled it up i think i would end up leaving him Confused

like you say i know he will be completely different with sophie, i can see the difference even now sophie is very lady like (apart from fluffing she fluffs like a man!!) and he talks calmer to her and plays calmer with her too.

as for the trying to stop it, with andrew he turned around and tapped his friends hand when he wouldnt share the toy so i went home nad said to oh that we have to stop because hes thinking its acceptable behaviour and its not ... that got some sort of message home ...

personally when he does it i would tell him there and then xx
xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 am 
Post subject:
.......x

Last edited by xBradenandDitax on Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am 
Post subject:
yep just say something as and wen it happens defintly better than bottling it up:)

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
i feel like im forever fighting this battle noodle. My oh in my opinion is WAY too rough with JP and its a touchy subject for us too, even tho like uve said, JP seems to really enjoy it, i think its from him that he's getting the idea that its ok to be rough, and James just usually responds with. yea maybe hes still a bit young for that or something stupid, it gets right on my nerves, but wheni say anything he gets all defensive and says, youre always telling me im doing things wrong etc.which i probly am but he is!!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular