Are you decorating your house for Halloween?

ozzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:36 pm 
Post subject: Are you decorating your house for Halloween?
This is our 1st year as parents for Halloween and am thinking about doing the house up! Very Happy We moved in June to a little culdesack (sp) and there are LOADS of kids so thought it would be fun.
We've bought Sophie a skeleton costume which glows in the dark and a headband with a miniture witches hat on it! SO CUTE! Laughing
Cant wait, i might even dress up!

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
[url=http://lilypie.com]
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:14 am 
Post subject:
on our estate the kids range in age from babies to about 14-15 and all the kids go round to all the houses with the older girls looking after them. Everyone get sweets and cakes in for them as they are all nice kids. Maisie is too young to go out but she has a little outfit and she can come to the door with me Very Happy
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
I have bought somethings for the porch window as the children round here don't knock if you don't have something to let them know, and a plastic pumpkin to put sweets in, Also got Archie a little outfit too!! x x

XxRonansMummyxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
i LOVE halloween. my mom always does up her house and we have some people round and have a mini party. i like to do up my house as well caus my LO loves it but nothin too scary caus he doesnt like that.
i have got LO a pumpkin outfit this year Very Happy and i mite dress up too Very Happy Very Happy
i really really love halloween Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[

3 Angel babies. Lost but still loved so much
NicolaOasis
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Well im normally the meanie of the street that doesnt answer so i'm putting a pumpkin at the window and a few other little things to let the kids know to knock xx
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
I love Halloween too...!!! I am like a big kid, love watching horror films especially 'Halloween' film. I will be hosting my first ever Halloween party for babies at mine for my 9 month old boy. He is going to be a little monster, I have two pumkins and a witch coming too... Smile Oh and the mums are dressing up too, I am going to be a cat. I bought baloons in, matching halloween table set and going to do a mini buffet.

And not forgetting my pumpkins which I will need to carve....and display in the window!!

Hope you all have a spooky Halloween everyone....

Trick or treat! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Seasonal Celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular