JULY 2011 Mummies

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Ps this is my flat not Nick's however it's too small now so looking for a house around here ast it's a lovely area with good schools and will be by my family! Bloody hell i've just realised i'll be looking after six when my sister goes back to work.. My god! And they're all under 3! I am [*CENSORED*] mental Laughing XXX

Sticky05
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies Very Happy Well I haven't been feeling any more sick than I have been which has been really not at all. Just still sore breasts and have started to feel bloated also heartburn/acid reflux that I never get...other than that been feeling okay. Oh I been getting pains I guess from my uterus stretching per my doc that I didnt get with my other children.
Dee- I dont have that tatse as of yet...like last time.
Congrats choccers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow Sunshine you have alot of symptoms ma'am that I do not want LOL...

Kelly I been moody as well (Hmmm thought it was just me now I can blame it on being pregnant OH would love that! Laughing )

Erin-- i thought that at first how I'm not having any morning sickness and wanted it just to give me piece of mind that I am actually pregnant but now I'm just enjoying the fact I dont have it yet (LOL). I know I wish we could look into the future and be able to know everything is going good for all of us. Just lets stay positive and hope for the very best.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
the only symptom ive had so far is sore boobs but its still early days for me yet Smile

It wouldnt really surprise me if it was twins because ive always had the feeling that I would have a set of twin girls and a boy, Im a little bit psychic you see. ive even budget'd for it Laughing
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
PinkGirls
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am 
Post subject:
Hi, sorry to gate crash just found out I'm expecting Very Happy
Just wondered when your telling family/friends? Do you think it's too early?

S
gemma1989
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Hey,
I think i am going to tell my parents today as they go on holiday every year around the 23/25th July to about 16th August and they have already spoken to my little sister about if she is going with them and they just got back from their holiday today so i have got a feeling they are guna book the next one soon and considering i am due on the 23rd of july i think i need to tell them becuz they wuld be gutted otherwise if they was not here to meet their 2nd grandchild Smile
what about everyone else?

Congratulations by the way x
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:58 am 
Post subject:
Not telling family till afte my 12 week scan just to be sure.

I'm still getting nausea at night. My nipples are really sensitive now. Very tired too.

How is everyone else?

Dee
x

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi PinkGirls congratulations and welcome to ask baby Very Happy

we told our immediate families and a couple of friends today but that's because they already knew we were ttc. I don't think we'll tell anyone else till after the 12 week scan
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
Sticky05
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats PinkGirls Very Happy Same here I'm not telling any one who doesnt already know (THANKS MOM) until after 12 weeks scan. I've been feeling the same Dee and I cant wait for 12 weeks to roll on. Trying to take one day at a time. I do have an appt with OB on Friday so hopefully I will hear the heartbeat then.

FX for me ladies..
Erin Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 am 
Post subject:
I've got the perfunctory doctor appointment today at 4pm. Why do we have to do this? It's Me - hello, i'm pg. Doc - ok home pg tests are the same as the doctor ones. Make an appt with the MW.

That's it. What's the point? Might as well go straight to the MW it really is stupid to go out for a 2 second consult.

Anyhoo I've got that horrid taste in my mouth today again and am really tired and a bit grumpy. No signs of ms or any other symptom. I'm getting a little worried i have to say. Every pg i've had i've been really bad with nausea. I'm beginning to think somethings wrong. Please convince me there's not.

Dee
x

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 am 
Post subject:
hi girls i hope all is weel.

Dee - it is very early yet chick a lot of womans ms does not kick in until at least 6 weeks.

my symptoms are all the same. still very sore boobs, feel sick when i am hungry but thats the only time, weeing loads and i have a watery mouth!!! oh and very moody and tired!!!!
xx

Ange1979
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Woohoo...I'm in a club SmileSmile

Not been to the docs yet - due to go on 29th November but found out on Friday that I'm pregnant Very Happy I've done a total of 6 tests now, 4 on Friday, 1 on Saturday and 1 yesterday - all going in the right direction lol Laughing

Going by internet sites, my due date will be 24th July 2011 Laughing How exciting and good luck to all of you other lucky ladies xx

Deecee24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Ange x

I've just been to docs for the referral to the mw. It's really a waste of time. Here's hoping i get an early scan as i have had 2 MMC. I mentioned it to the doc so i hope she puts it in my notes. That would mean i'd find out for sure if this pg's viable in about 3 weeks.

Good news is the MW i had with Mia is still there and she was fab. Wonder if she can convince my OH to go with the homebirth this time as he was dead against it last time.

I really wanna know there's something in here. I don't know how i can deal with another MC. I'm finding it really hard to get excited about this pg cause i'm so scared.

Dee
x

Ange1979
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Smile I can't wait to go to the docs and get referred - it will make it so much more 'real' then lol. Sounds like the docs don't really do anything though as they take your hpt as proof...I always thought you'd have to produce a sample but glad I don't Very Happy

Don't worry yourself hun. It must be so difficult when you've had m/cs before but try and stay positive Smile I'm sure all will be fine. It's great that you may be able to see the same mw too as she will know you and you will feel more comfortable hehe. Is this your 2nd then Dee? If so, I should think a homebirth would be fine providing there are no complications (which I'm sure there won't be Wink). Keep us posted on the outcome.

xx

Deecee24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
This is my 3rd Ange. My oldest girl is 11 now. No complications with either birth. I just wish my OH would let me have a home birth. I'd feel much more comfortable.

How are you feeling?

Dee
x

Ange1979
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
Deecee24 wrote:
This is my 3rd Ange. My oldest girl is 11 now. No complications with either birth. I just wish my OH would let me have a home birth. I'd feel much more comfortable.

How are you feeling?

Dee
x

Hi Dee - Glad everything is going well for you.

I do hope your OH comes round to the thought of letting you have a home birth if it's something you really want Smile I'd say that if it's your 3rd and there are no complications, home birth should be fine Smile

Yep, I'm great thank you Very Happy Have very sore/tender boobs, slight cramping from time to time, an achey right leg, hunger and a bit of tiredness but feeling fantastic about the whole thing Smile I can't wait to get referred to the MW but guess I'll have to wait until 29th November for my GP appointment Shocked

Do you think you'll want to know what sex your baby is? I am in the beige club hehe xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 4 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular