JULY 2011 Mummies

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
Well my OH has predicted for a while now that tonight or early hours of the morning I will go into labour.... so lets see if his prediction will be right....

I've had a fairly hot curry take away delivered tonight so fingers crossed that will help, but I guess I'll be updating again tomorrow morning telling you all nothing happened Laughing

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Guess what!........

OH was wrong... funny that! OH well due date is tomorrow although my tickers says otherwise.

missmx5
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 am 
Post subject:
loulou, your baby will be here soon, shame about the curry not working, i dont think any of these things work baby comes when its ready, good luck for the next few days hope bubs arrives soon.xmichellex

you were right about not having to be engaged before going into labour i looked it up and baby does nt need to be. Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 am 
Post subject:
Laughing Aww lou xxx Hope the curry was nice Wink I love curry but gives me such bad heartburn !!!! I'm sure your little one will be here soon hun Wink

Michelle, bubs can engaged right before birth hun Wink

Well, i'm almost sorted ready for Tuesday Clap Excited Excited
C-section day is almost here !!!! Yeah Just hope all goes to plan and i'm not sat
around waiting for ages for my slot !!! xxxx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Good Luck for the c-section on tuesday rachel if either of us don't get on here between now and when our babies are born. I have a funny feeling i will still be going to my 40week +3 day appointment on wednesday!

xxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

I'm sorry you're both still waiting anxiously. I know the feeling well and hope these little ones hurry up for you! It is true that engagement can happen in labour so don't worry about that!

Massive congratulations Kelly and Mandbaby! Wow seems we've had a lot of very quick labours Very Happy Hope you and the little ones are doing well =] seems i had one of the smallest babies, if not the smallest which is strange for me since with my others they were the biggest babies lol! Imogen is doing very well though. She lost some of her birth weight and went down to 6lb 13oz but was weighed again Monday and was a whopping 7lb 15oz so despite my worrying she wasn't having enough she's doing well. She's also slept through the past two nights so fingers crossed it continues! Very Happy

Rachel good luck for your c-section! Can't wait to see pics Smile

Hang in there ladies! It will all be over very soon xxx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies

I finially reached my due date today although my tickers is 1 day out! I can't believe I'm 40 weeks. I still think baby is far too cosy in there to make any appearance today!

Good to hear from you sunshine and that your LO is doing well. I read it is quite common for babies to lose weight after they have been born. I'm sure she will put it on again really quickly.

xxxx

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Afternoon ladies xxx

Thanks for the well wishes, will update you all when i can Wink I'm on FB, so i will prob post pics on there 1st. Just busy getting all the little bits done. Made up her cot today Very Happy Gosh !!! make it all seem so real Shocked But my youngest
has put her dolly in it for the mo !!! Laughing

Tash, glad all is going well hun Wink Sometimes babies loss more weight than others !
Then have a good growth spurt !!!!

Lou, aww Wink The end is near hun Wink Trust me, when bubs does arrive, you will really
miss your bump and movements Sad So make the most of it !!! And you have your periods back !!!!!! xxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
I've sent you a request Rachel Very Happy

If anybody wants to add me on facebook it's Natasha Allmark, and a pic of me (West midlands). Be wary i'm a bit mad and like a laugh but it's all for fun lol!XXX

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 pm 
Post subject:
Rachel what is your name on FB as I'd like to add you too! I'm Claire Louise Leng so feel free to add me.
xxx

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Thanks ladies, added you Tash and Lou sent you a request Wink
Dont worry about being mad on FB, i play too many games............... Laughing

Well, still lots to do !!!!! Not sure how i'm gonna sleep tonight ! Laughing
But will catch with you all later xxx

missmx5
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am 
Post subject:
I know that you probably are at the hospital now rachel just wanted to wish you luck for today, wont be long before you have your wee baby in your arms hope all goes well xx

Loulou hope your doing ok, i saw your post in general preg, hope something starts for you soon i really hope you dont need to wait too much longer to meet your baby xx

hope the rest of you july mummies are doing ok.

xmichellex
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
hey michelle

yes im still here very big and uncomfortable. I'm glad rachel gets to see her baby today, just wondering when on earth it will be my turn! Well if it does decided to go 12 days past at least it should be here by the 22nd or 23rd July if I get induced.

xx

Sticky05
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies Very Happy

Everything is going well with Jonathan. He still gets up like @ 4am and stays awake fussy for 4-5 hours straight Sad I dk when he will get his days and nights together. Lack of sleep is killing me Laughing But I'm enjoying my babay boy so much!

Rach- Good luck hun Very Happy Oooh I'm so excited for you ladies.

Lou- wont be long ma'am

Would love you girls to add me to FB. I'm new to it just signed up like 2 months ago or so but you can find me Erin Smith-Rogers. Havent posted pics of baby boy on there yet though. I'm a bit last minute person but I will get around to it.

Hope you other ladies are doing well and enjoying your new editions Very Happy Keep me posted!
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Sticky

Good to hear from you. I have added you to facebook. Hope I've added the right person.

Just an update from my end. Just got back from MW appointment. She attempted a sweep on my however she said it wasn;t a successful one as my cervix is too posterior so she couldn;t do what she needed to do properly Crying or Very sad Feel totally bummed out now.

As I'm overdue I have to go back and see her on sunday, just for a check up however I have been booked in for a induction on the 22nd July. Fingers crossed I still won;t have to wait that long to meet my LO.

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 33 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular