JULY 2011 Mummies

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
I think I'm a July mummy too! though dont know my date as i had a mc end of Sept and have not bled since then but the clear blue indiactor i took today said 3+ which makes me about 5 weeks. which means i ov'd 2 ish weeks after my mc. as soon as i have a date i shall let you all knows

kellymartine
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:59 pm 
Post subject: :-) hey
hey kelly Smile
thats great news !!! Im about 4 weeks ish I think did the clearblu aswell sunday and it said 1/2 weeks so makes me about 3/4 weekish pg Very Happy ... just gotta play that horrible waiting game, infact its drving me crazy and its all i can think to myself.... just gotta keep saying if its meant to be it will be
kelly xxx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:43 am 
Post subject:
congratulations kelly.

i just wish i knew how far along i was i hate not knowing.

i knew with my last pg but i mc and this is the next one since then. so far so good and hoping this one sticks

kellymartine
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:28 am 
Post subject: ..
I hope it works out for you, I feel the same ... and just keep resting which means im just gonna pile the weight on I dont wana do anything to strenuous etc, I should find out from the midwife around how far I am but I def think its not more than a month so far, dont really have any symptoms yet aswell ... I want them to come lol! xx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
i knew i was by my symptoms felt just as i did with my son.

i spoke to my gp this morning and going to see him this evening as he said i need to be examined to establish whether its a new pregnancy or the old one.

kellymartine
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:05 pm 
Post subject: .
aww dear ... hope its not too horid .. hate examinations, I'm sure its a healthy new beanie Smile !!
let me know how you got on, and hope its great news hun !
xxx

Lango
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi! I'm new!!

We found out on Wed that I'm pregnant - After about 16 months of trying!! I think I'm about 5 weeks, I'm so exited but also worried and nervous! - I'm getting cramps like period pains, and I'm spotting (brownish) a little, I'm just hoping that's being caused by all the changes in my body at the moment!? Confused

Good Luck to you all!! xx
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Congrats to you all! I found out on Wednesday that we are expecting our first baby Very Happy

I am due on 13th July 2011. Have booked my drs appointment for next Friday to have everything confirmed! Am very excited, and scared, and nervous!

xx
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just wanted to say congrats to you all, caint belive this was me last year!
soooo jealous!! Very Happy
Im getting broody already!!
wishing all a h+h 9months x x x x x

Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, i'm due around July 9th, but haven't announced it anywhere yet except on here Smile

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xXx

kellymartine
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:15 pm 
Post subject: ..
congrats ladies Very Happy
Hope we have a healthy 9/8 months ahead!
I just found out just over a week ago stil hasnt sunk in 2bh, need a dating scan but think im about 5/6 weeks .... any of you experiencing any sickiness? Im not yet xx

ChellexxAndxxBella
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, yay lots more July mummies appearing!

Not been around as just moved house and no internet for a few days, had a stressful week scan last wednesday an empty sac was seen and they suspected an eptopic however I am pleased to say after bloods and another scan this morning Im due 4th July and we got to see bubs so tiny and heartbeat flickering away, so pleased.

How is everyone feeling? my sickness is only mild and only first thing in the morning so its quite bearable for the minute.

I'll do a due date list on page one, now that people will start knowing due dates, just reply with dates to be added.

Chelle Xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
I am due 21 July.

After 2 mc I am very very nervous so at the moment i just have everything crossed.

Chelle - it sounds like you have been through hell and back and I am so pleased everything is looking great for you.

I have an early scan on 3 december - the time cannot go quickly enough!!

I am having a lot of af type pains, lower back ache (both of these were worrying but i am trying not to let it!) i am very hungry all the time, very ver very sore boobs. I did feel a bit sicky this morning and really didnt feel like eating but when i did i felt better.

H&H 9 months to us all xx

Deecee24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

I'm due round abouts 20th/21st July. Don't know properly as i had an irregular cycle after coming off depo. Gonna phone the docs tomorrow to get an appointment. Wonder if i can go straight to epu to make a scan appt???

I only got my proper lines today but they'r still not as strong as i would like them to be.

Good luck everyone.

Dee
x

Sticky05
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 am 
Post subject:
Congrats to u all ladies...I actually haven't been on in a couple of weeks I guess I just dont want to jink anything (I know I'm crazy Rolling Eyes ) Also I didnt want to seem like I'm glotting or making anyone else feel bad or even worse who have not gotten their BFPs yet. I just dont know what to say if that makes sense. I even changed my name from mytime05 to Sticky05. Any who I'm due July 5th so I hope everything goes well. So far it has been. Wishing everyone including myself a happy & healthy 9 months.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 2 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular