JULY 2011 Mummies

Scottjulie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 am 
Post subject:
I found not long ago I'm going to be a July mummy (or late June) I posted earlier though as my symptoms seem to have gone?? Is this normal? Mc once before, was awful, couldn't cope with another I don't think, so trying not to worry and anticipating first scan,, congrats on the good news everyone :-)xxx
gemma1989
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hello to u all, I have found out today i am pregnant with my 2nd child trying not to get to exitced just yet. Af is not due until saturday and the line is there but not as dark as i would like it so going to get another test to do saturday morning with oh as he was at work today but i just couldnt wait to test haha Smile You cant get a false positive though can u?

I have had a previous mc as well before my little girl so i am very scared and cant wait until 12 weeks which i think is the 1st January SmileSmileSmile

How is everyone feeling? My sickness started at 6 weeks with my lil girl and it hit me hard which resulted in me having 3 weeks off work and it didnt stop until 13 weeks Sad so fx it isnt so bad this time SmileSmile

Wen everyone planning to tell people?

oh please dont say nothing if u r on my face book and sees this message Smile
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hey gem...no ma'am a positive is a positive. I think the only way to get a false positive is if you are taking medications that have hcg in it and thats how you would get a false positive. Congrats hun Very Happy Yeah I'm nervous with this one as well. It's hard to try and enjoy your pregnancy when you've had a mc before. I had one @ 12 weeks and I can't wait for that hump to be over. I think mines is the end of December like the 28th or something. I'm feeling goos so far which is strange bc with my other children I was already feeling the morning sickness. Now I just have sore boobs and nothing else. I guess I should definately enjoy that Laughing I actually didnt plan to tell anyone until after my 12 weeks but my dear old mom ruined that for me Confused She can't keep a secret at all!! Good luck to you hun and please keep us posted.

What about you other ladies?...feeling okay?
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
im due the 23rd

I got my BFP on saturday but ive been bleeding since sunday night. It started off as watery blood but the pinks kinda mostly worked its way out now and its mostly just like your normal cm now Smile My doctor told me on monday it would probably be alright when I saw him but its still had us worried though Crying or Very sad
Hannah born Jun '12
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
I don't mean to sound rude but Choccy if you are you've got to be further along. As those are dark bfp's for so early!!! You would only be 7dpo. Are those 7dpo bfps? I'm not well at moment but everything is still going well. My bleeding was on and off for 3 days but it stopped and scan showed everything as it should be at this stage. More detailed post in general pregnancy but got another scan on the 22nd when i'll be 7+5 so very much looking forward to it. Loads of symptoms, extreme tiredness but insomnia at night, sickness and nausea, dizziness and feeling faint, headaches, achey legs, cramping and generally feeling a bit bleh! Feeling ill on top isn't helping but oh well!XXX

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Oh and massive congratulations to everyone and so glad Kelly(and Rowan) you're joining us after what you went through Smile XXX

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi sunshinemummy quite a few people on here have asked if im sure of my dates because of how dark the lines are but im pretty sure im right. My last af started on 16th oct (heavy and lasted a week as normal), I ov'd about 28th oct and tested on the 6th and 7th nov when i would of been 9 and 10 dpo. Its been suggested it could be twins because the lines are so dark Shocked
Hannah born Jun '12
KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Tash. Am flipping terrified this time.

I hope everyone is feeling well. I'm suffering badly with mood swings something I didn't have before. Nausea is hit and miss now . I'm terrible with food prefer cereal
To anything else at the moment.

I did have a booking app at my gp's this Tuesday but we move the week after and will have to change gp's and don't want to have to do it all twice and they muck things up. So hoping to register today (I'm awake after another bad dream) and go from there

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
congrats everyone.

I am also terrified!! just wish we could look a couple of months into the future!!

I got my 2-3 weeks on the digi today so that has kept me happy for now and I have also passed af due date. next mile stone is my early scan which is 3 dec.

Boobs are still in agony and i have been feeling sick on and off - i actually want morning sickness at the moment!!!

xx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations hun. here's to a H&H 9 months.

I'd love to have an early scan just to know everything is ok but doubt i'll get one as everything so far has been ok

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Wow choccers twins! That would be amazing. My sister is having twins! Kelly my mood swings have calmed down a bit lol but still quite up and down. I know this is a worrying period for everyone but like i've said before about the forums, there appears a high incidence of problems but you have to remember people use the forums for this reason and in 90% of cases sign up for this reason. XXXX

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Tash, never really thought of that.

I was a mess on monday due to really bad back ache, but its passed now and i've felt calmer since.

gemma1989
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 am 
Post subject:
sticky ... i had my mc at 11 weeks and it is so scary becuz it happened so late. My little girl was born with a poorly leg wen she was born and is un the care of a doctor in oxford and he has said wen she was first born next time i was pregnant they would offer me more scans throughout to watch the development of the baby. we are going to see him thursday so fx they may offer me an early scan but i very much doubt it becuz i can imagine them saying they nothing they can see until later on in the pregnancy.

I just cant wait to tell my parents Smile I think we are going to tell them before 12 weeks but my oh family guna have to wait until 12 weeks as they cant keep quiet... last time we told one of them and she ended up telling the rest of the family before we even got chance Sad

Choccers ... twins wuld be great, my mum is a twin so it runs in our family and i would love to get them Smile

How everyone feeling now? I am not looking forward to the sicknesss
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
I'm starting to feel a bit sicky now. Not much though. Got the horrible taste in my mouth and nothing i do shifts it. Yuck!!!

Other than that a little bloated and tired.

Dee
x

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
It's completely understandable Kelly. I'm feeling so sick today. The smell of bleach in here is so strong and made me feel so sick! I'm so looking forward to my scan. Just to see all is well Smile my legs are constantly achey too! Anybody reckon they know the sex? I'm pretty sure this one is another boy and was right with my others. Knew my sister was having girls too Smile Gonna do some shopping this week for christmas etc as Stuart has a job on that gets him quite a bit of money. It's really difficult as til I find somewhere to live i'm stuck with Nick which means i can't see Stuart as much as i'd like and unlike my other two pregnancies i've got an obsession with the s - word! Embarassed Laughing XXX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 3 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular