JULY 2011 Mummies

missmx5
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

hope everyone is doing well, has anyone heard from rachel yet.

Loulou how are you its not long until the 22nd but hopefully your little one will arrive before this fx. hope you are keeping well.

Glad to hear all is going well with you sticky and jonathan.

im doing ok, can not wait to have baby now sick of waiting and being so uncomfortable but as we are all finding out baby will come when its ready.

hope everyone else is doing ok xmichellex
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i can't take it anymore being this big!!! Please baby come I can't do this until the 22nd! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Help ladies I feel so down Crying or Very sad

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 am 
Post subject:
I don't know what to say Sad Sad I do know how you feel though after three pregnancies and it's just not nice Sad Michelle i'm glad you're hanging in there. Rachel has had baby and is home now so i'm sure she'll be on to update soon xxx

missmx5
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi loulou sorry to hear your not coping well, im sure your little one will be here soon, good to hear that rachel has had her baby too congratulations rachel hope you and baby are well.

Well I had my show last night followed by contractions (i think) they were just like back ache and period pain stomack cramps but lasted around 30 seconds and were coming every sort of 20 minutes to 30 minutes, however they stopped this morning at 8.10 and ive had nothing since, im not sure what this means, whether i am nearly ready or whether i could still have to wait the next too weeks for my wee man to come. what do you ladies think Smile

xmichellex
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi michelle

Fingers crossed for you that it is your time. It sounds promising so keep us updated. I really hope you dont have to wait as long as me.

I'm 41 weeks tomorrow and still really depressed and lonely and completely isolated. My OH isn't very supportive probably because he doesn't know how to help so he makes it worse by leaving me on my own all day on a weekend. It doesn't help I'm not getting any visitors either. Would be nice if someone would just pop around even for a cup of tea or something Sad

Sticky05
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Fx Michelle I hope it means he's coming soon Very Happy

Oh I hope Rach does get a chance to post when she is up to it

Lou- I'm sorry sweetie you are still preg but hopefully not for too much longer
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hi ladies, i have posted in the birth section with pics Wink

I will try and catch up a bit later Very Happy

But lou Love Love Chin up love xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Michelle any news? We haven't heard from you so I bet you have your little one now! Please let us know.

I'm still waiting... now 9 days past my due date Mad

ffion83
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi congrats to all who have had there babies. Hope everyone else wont be waiting long.

Well my little lady turned up 11 days early on the 18th of july and was a massive shock, had been having quite of bit of bleeding before the weekend and over so had been in and out of hospital was lucky i was in hospital as my body went in to shock as it happened so quick 2 and half hrs start to finish.
Her name is Cassidy Mea John and weighs 6lb 8oz.

Hope everyone else babys are doing well.
ffion
missmx5
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies.

congratulations ffion hope ur doing ok and the wee 1.

well my wee man arrived on 17th july also 6lb 8 oz we called him sebastian douglas trainer 13 days early really tired now both of us ok will post more later. loulou hope ur wee 1 is here soon xxmichellexx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 am 
Post subject:
congrats ffion and michelle! you both got your little bubbas early! I look forward to hearing your birth stories soon and seeing some photos if you are putting them up?!

Am I the only July mummy left not to have mine? I am now 10 days past my due date Crying or Very sad

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

We still don't have a name for our new arrival Confused but I've made an appointment to have him registered next week, so it may be a toss of the coin on the way there to decide whether he's a Sebastian George or a Seth Thomas Very Happy

After a couple of rough nights, he was an angel last night. He had a feed at 10.30pm, and then woke for just one feed at 2.45am before waking at 7am. I could certainly cope with that! The two nights prior to that I was up to him every 90 mins Sad The HV said yesterday he may be having a growth spurt. He was 7lb 15oz when he was born and yesterday (2 weeks old) he weighed 8lb 10oz Shocked He's a milk monster! I had been worried as he has had real trouble latching on and falling asleep constantly at the breast, so I wasn't sure what he'd been taking, but looks like all is well.

I do struggle though to settle him between 7pm and 10pm - he never really falls into a deep sleep and is cluster feeding, so this morning I've expressed some milk which I'll try to give him tonight after his bath - fingers crossed that will settle him.

Have a good day everyone. x

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mandbaby

Good to hear from you and all is going well! I still think you should go for Seth Thomas! Very Happy I think it has a great ring to it!

Well ladies... tomorrow is induction day, unless suddenly baby wants to get a shuffle on in the 7 hours. Don't know if you have read my other posts but I bloody have shingles! The rash came out on Saturday night and the Dr confirmed it yesterday. So I had to inform the hospital Midwives today in case they needed to put anything in place for me. Now with my hospital if you are being induced you have to go on to the Ward first untill you get to active labour and then they move you to a delivery suite and then back on to the ward after you have had the baby, however because of the shingles it looks like they are going to out me straight in to a delivery suite from induction right through to going home. Which makes sense of course as I would hate to infect anyone with chicken pox if the other mums on the ward haven't had it. I'm kinda happy that I dont have to be a on a ward too!

I keep wondering if this time tomorrow will I have my little one now or will I still be in a [*@!#%*] load of pain..... I'm quite nervous but excited at the same time. I think I've waited long enough for this little one so hopefully he/she will come quickly for me without complications.

I have made a big To Do List for me and OH this evening. Got to get lots of final tidying done etc. Hopefully that will pass time this evening and will wear me out so I can sleep tonight.

Well if I don't get back on again, hope to be back on again soon to let you know how it went Aaarggh

Sticky05
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
ffion & michelle congrats Clap I'm glad you are doing well.

Mandbaby- I like Seth as well. Either one would be lovely though. Thats great that he slept til next feeding time a full almost 4 hours in between. That gives you great rest. I wish my little man would do that. He still stays up throughout most of the night so i barely get 3 hours of sleep if I do. Sad No he doesnt just lye there awake quietly either Mad He gets fussy bc he is sleepy but he wont go to sleep just wide eyed Lol Laughing Glad all is well with you though hun.

Lou- Oh lou I'm so happy to hear you are finally being induced Roll Sorry you got shingles though Sad I know it must be tough and very painful. Please take care of your self though. Yes you have waited too long but hears to having a healthy little one finally today. Hope all goes well and keep us posted Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:56 pm 
Post subject:
Oh and hope you other ladies and babies are doing okay Very Happy
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 34 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular