JULY 2011 Mummies

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

Sorry I haven't been on for just over a week. I had a little boy on Friday the 22nd of July at 10:27pm. As you know I was having an induction. My labour lasted just under 3 and a half hours and wow the contractions were intense from the very first one!. The pessary kicked started my labour and within 20 mins of giving it to me I went from no dilation to 4cm (with contractions every 5 mins from the offset) and wow the pain was like nothing else!

He weighed 8lbs 12.5oz and I didn't tear!! Thank goodness! His full name is Dexter James Stewart

I will put birth story up soon but just wanted to log in and give the news.
xx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations lou lou

enjoy your new little boy

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 am 
Post subject:
So are all the July mummies done having babies or has any rolled in to August? x

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
I was supposed to be an august mummy but I just rolled into being a July mummy on the 28th!!! Hope all mums n babies are doing well ?xxx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
congrats fifi! x

Sticky05
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi July Mommies! Sorry I havent been on in a while. Been so busy with Jonathan, lack of sleep and work. Yes work!!! I feel so tired and exhaisted bc he does not let me get good sleep at night and of course OH is not the biggest help in the world @ night. He could prob sleep through a freaking tornado Laughing Man I forget when do babies sleep through the night haha. How are you other ladies doing? Busy I'm sure. Oh and my little man just got his 2 month shots on Monday Sad He did the fake crying with no tears for like 10 sec and then he was just staring around.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hi everyone, hope we are all doing well Wink

Sticky, poor you and work Sad My OH is the same too..............nothing wakes him.
He says just to nudge him and he will do a night feed. By the time i have woken him up
it's quicker to feed Emily myself !!! So i don't bother to wake him now Laughing

Well, Emily is doing well Very Happy Had our 6wk check and she now weighs 8lb 10oz
She sleeps well. I bath her at 7pm, bottle and bed by 8pm and she will sleep until 2am.
Once fed she will sleep until 6am, when i wake her up Wink As i need to get her into my
routine for when the kids go back to school !!!
We did try a 'dream' feed at 10.30pm..............little monkey would not have none of that !!!
So wont bother again Laughing

How is everyone else doing ?
xxxxxx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well and sorry for not coming on in ages. So busy getting used to be a mummy. Me and Dexter are doing great. Dexter is 6 weeks old tomorrow and still trying to get in to a routine with the nights.

At the moment we are bathing him at 9.30pm feeding him after and then getting him settled in his moses basket by 10:15 to 10:30pm. He sleeps through until 1:30 to 2am and is usually up again around 4am-5am. Daddy then takes over at 5:30 until he leaves for work at 7am.

He now weighs 11 pounds so has had some healthy weigh gain since being born at 8lb 11.5oz.

Over the last 7 days he has become so much more alert and interacts with us so much. He is even fighting sleep because he wants to know what is going on and doesnt want to miss out.

Hope to hear from you girls again soon

Claire
xx

Sticky05
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi girls Very Happy

Rachel- I'm glad Emily is doing well and you have a good routine.

Lou- Dexter has a pretty good routine too. Wow he has gained some good weight. Jonathan doubled his weight at like 8 weeks. He probably weighs some where around 15-16 pounds and he will be 3 months next thursday. Laughing Chunky Monkey is what I have. I will post a pic soon. I am concerned about his vision though. Sometimes I feel as if he cannot see me. He doesnt follow the sound of your voice by looking towards you all the time, he doesnt follow you only if you are really up close to him and not all the time. He's almost 3 months and I'm getting mixed signals from him. Think I'm going to def mention at his next appt.

fifitrixibelle- How is Maria Rose doing?

Mandbaby- How is baby Samuel?

Michelle- How's Sebastian?

Kelly- How's Hermione?

Sunshine- How's Imagen?

ffion- How's Cassidy?
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Samuel is doing great. He had his injections yesterday, which went well - no side effects (so far) and he didn't really cry much. Had him weighed the day before and he was 12lb 8oz (he was 7lb 15oz when he was born).

Last night he slept from 7pm til 3am when I BF him, but he didn't really take much as he fell asleep and I couldn't wake him to make him take more, but he then carried on sleeping til 7.30am. So different than his brother! I was feeding him 5 or 6 times a night up until he was 5 months old! He's a very calm baby - he generally only cries if he's overtired, and he often settles himself to sleep. Although he has just stopped taking a dummy which is frustrating, as this really helped to settle him to sleep, but now he just spits it out.

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my goodness - I'm in shock! Samuel slept from 7pm til 6am this morning!! If only my mattress was comfier I wouldnt have kept waking up anyway Laughing I hope it continues but I bet it was just a flook!

Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

I totally forgot about this thread!!! Im a July mummy Very Happy Jacob-James was born 1st July at 06.23 by emergency cs. My birth story is in, birth stories Laughing

Mandi, Samuel sounds as good a Jacob. He goes from 7pm til 8am Smile

Hope everyone and babies are well
xxx
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Charl - wow, 7-8am! That's fantastic. Unfortunately, Samuel's 7-6am was a flook and he has continued to wake at least once a night for a feed. He normally wakes at around 3am, but last week he was waking me 3 times a night! Rolling Eyes I'm just hoping it was a growth spurt as we're now back to one feed again (although sometimes he needs a little encouragement with a cuddle or a dummy at about 5.30am to see him through til 7am)

I had him weighed again yesterday - 13lb 4oz. He's smaller than Noah was. Noah was 14lb 8oz at the same age (12 weeks)

Hope everyone and their babies are ok xxx

ozzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi July mummies!

Never been on these threads as I never get this far done the page before I have to get off! Laughing
Olivia was born 24th July 00:57am weighing 8lb 2oz. Very quick labour - 1hr 27mins Shocked

Olivia has realty bad reflux so been a really stressful start. Been in & out of hospital & on strong meds. Just started to wean her last few days as advised by peaditritions.
Been sleeping through the night for a while now 7pm-7am as does Sophie so getting plenty of rest now!
Sophie was only 17months when I had Olivia so it was a crazy start but things settling down now thankfully. Didn't think it was ever going to happen! Laughing
Hope everyone is ok & ur LO's are all doing well. Very Happy xx

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
[url=http://lilypie.com]
Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:03 am 
Post subject:
How is everyone? We're all very quiet on here.

After weeks of Sam getting up for feeds 2, 3 or even 4 times a night he slept from 7pm until 5.15am last night, and then after a very small feed went back off til 8.15am! I could get used to that!!

Oh, and he rolled over for the first time yesterday Very Happy From lying on his back to his front. So proud! Very Happy

Hope everyone is ok. Love xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular