NOVEMBER TESTERS!!!!

hopingthismonth
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls af due today but af could show frm today up till the w.end so not gonna test untill the w.end..dont seem to have any af signs yet witch i normally have sore (.)(.) up to a week b4 and food cravings but iv not had nothing.. hoping it mite be a good sign but i wont hold my breath im sure the witch will show her face in the nxt day or so... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
hopingforthismonth hope she doesnt get you!!!!

FX to everyone else think I am due AF friday as that would be 2 weeks after ovulation but will see am sure the witch will turn up, but I cant moan its xmas!!!!!!!!! and I am so gonna enjoy my works do - gonna drink till I fall over hahahahahaha Laughing Laughing
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
going to try and hold out testing until the weekend where I will be 34 day cycle which is usually my average but 7 days late last month which drove me mad
having extreme tiredness last 2 weeks but have been v busy with work but hopeuflly a good sign, I have been trying sooo long!
congratulations to the BFPs so far
baby dust to you all
xx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
All updated ladies! Bunny I've put you in for 29th, is that ok? Let me know if you want me to change it as wasn't sure what day you were going to test.
Really hope she doesn't get you Hopingthismonth & Teebs, we need some more BFPs!!!

Sorry she got you Rachel & Littlesis, fx for next month.

Littlesis, I'll see you in Eurodisney Laughing Laughing We're off there at the weekend as a surprise for my 5 yr old, nearly slipped up a few times though!! Hope you have a great time. xx

hopingthismonth
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
hi gilrs,
still no sign of af for me and now im getting really anxious as iv looked back on my dates and as im on clomid i had a scan on day 13 and the doc told me i had already ovulated so if that was the case that i ovulated on day 12 that makes me 16days past ovulation even if i ovulated on that day day 13 then im 15 days past ovulation and im always 12-14 after ovulation when my af shows up.. this is making me really anxious cuz if been trying for so long (nearly 4 years) so im to scared to test and i keep thinking my period will come tonight!! if it isnt here by tomorrow think i will b a nervous wreck!! but what i wondered was because im on clomid can ovulation last longer than 24hrs?? i cant find anything on google so was thinking if u ovulate over a few days on clomid then i may not b 16dpo if u get what i mean!!!!
iv had no symptoms at all other than being really stressed and teary but think thats jst me getting worked up with my body and mind playing tricks, my boobs dont hurt i have had some pinching on my right side (that is the side doc said i ovulated frm) but that could be my imagination again... sorry im waffling now jst getting worked up...
hope she stays away so bad it would be the best xmas pressie ever!!! baby dust to us all still waiting to test... xxxxxxxxxxx
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
oooh do a test a good one would give you an accurate result now x
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
i cant teebs im to scared, im even scared taking my temp in the mornings cuz im dreadign that it has dropped cuz then i will know deffo af will b on her way... iv never had a BFP so after nearly 4 years i dont belive it will happen even though i hope and pray every month it will... im jst feeling so mad at my mind and body at the mo... we only managed to bd on cd 9 and 12 this month so although it was at the right time i still dont belive it will happen... god im sounding so negative!!! suppose its jst me protecting myself from hurting if af does show up...
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
ar hun (((((((((((big hugs))))))))))) hope you get that longed for BFP really do, I am only 18 months into this after 4 years I dont know how you keep going hun FX that you get your BFP xxx
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:30 am 
Post subject:
I'm out she came full flow yesterday on my 3rd. Wedding anniversary and that was a clomid cycle with awful ov pains and bloated on my birthday but we bd the night before and other times
Heartbreaking,baby dust to you all xxx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 am 
Post subject:
Really sorry she got you Bunny Sad Have you got any more clomid rounds left?

Can understand you not wanting to test hopingthismonth, but keeping fx for you that this is your month. xx

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou xx I have 2 cycles left. Took another tablet thismorning. I can see from your ticker your on a wait list for ov drilling do u mind me asking what that is? Xx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Of course not hun, it's a laproscopic procedure done under a general, basically they either laser or burn off the cysts caused by pcos. This returns the hormones to normal & I should ov normally/have regular cycles for the following 6-9 mths when the cysts start to build up again & gradually get back to where I am now (cycles every 3 mths or so).
Are you in the unexplained category hun? Glad you have some more clomid cycles left, fx tightly crossed for you that it works. xx

hopingthismonth
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Morning girls

well my temp dropped this morn and started spotting so can say im out, as i was late this now means i will b due on the 23rd dec.... im so fed up iv only 2 cycles of clomid left too bunny... its jst so not fair we all have to go through this every month... Sad Sad Sad
hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
hopingthismonth - really sorry she got you, i've been reading your posts and was crossing everything for you! Have a glass of wine or 2 tonight!!

FX for a christmas BFP then!!!

xx
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:13 am 
Post subject:
im out, did a test this morning and BFN, so just waiting for the witch to show her face now Crying or Very sad Good luck to everyone else xxxxx
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular