3rd pregnancy!!!!!!!!!

joliver
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:47 am 
Post subject:
I know how u feel with the tiredness and that and the aching boobs

still being sick on a mornnig - im in a routine now - i make my toast and bring it work so that im not bringing my breakfast up first thing when i am sick

I am in the Liverpool area - she said that i shouldnt worry and that the scan and first proper midwife apt will come round really quick - Surprised

Easier said than done for them - im trying to rest as much as i can when i get in other than going to bed at 8.00 ha ha

Jo
theresa2109
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
Ha ha ye the tiredness is awful I find I'm having an hour or so early evening then can't sleep til late.

Oh another thing are you weeing loads I hardly used to go now its thru the night and more thru the day, I look at that positively cos they say its the growing uterus pressing on your bladder isn't it, so cross fingers baby growing well.

Oh yes it will come quick I think this week has flown already don't you, its friday already tom, I have every friday off so day in bed watching films for me Laughing

Theresa xx

I wish I was one of those mums who doesn't worry, my sis in law is 20 weeks and she's never been on an internet site or read mags I've visited almost every site and read every mag out ha ha
joliver
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i am going the loo more and more

i only stumbled on thsi site a few days ago and a lot of the stuff has put me at ease - i still worry like - once the scan is here im sure it will be different

then i have to worry about going away - we have booked a trip to new york in April so i will be proper waddling by then ha ha

Jo
theresa2109
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
oh you lucky thing you can buy lovely baby clothes then.

Ha ha I know once first scan is out o the way we'll be worrying about the 18/20 scan

xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular