agnus castus - first month looking good!

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:33 am 
Post subject: agnus castus - first month looking good!
Just wanted to let all of you know, who have maybe not tried agnus castus before, what I have noticed from my first month of taking it! Well I am only 3 days post ov, so obvously too early to say too much, but I ovulated about 3 days earlier than usual with a really strong ov temp pattern which I dont usually get. I had much better quality cm, which looked much more fertile (dont usually get the egg-white stuff at all) and am basically really impressed.
So my usual worries about poor quality cm and short luteal phase looks as though they might have improved with just one month of taking it. I dont usually get a strong ov temp pattern either.
Just by the by, we managed to bd every night for past 7 nights, so really really hoping this month is it for us. If it is, then well done to agnus castus! Here's hoping
Pipsx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:34 am 
Post subject:
So so sorry ladies, posted this in the wrong forum! Will post in ttc instead. Must be too early for my brain to work - apologies xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular