pinky68
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:05 pm 
Post subject: does anybody know how to find a surragate mum
hi

can anybody help

me and my husband are looking for a surragate mum , i have been looking on the internet for sites but i dont know if they are legit or not. i was wondering if anybodys know of anywhere or they could point me int the right direction as we are desperate i cant have children and tried ivf.

thanks
lynne
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
I think maybe your 1st step would be to ask your GP or try IVF clinic for advice. Do you have a friend or family member who you can discuss this with.

For me, if my sister was in this situation i would help her. Im not saying to expect a family member to help or friend ,but you may be surprised at the outcome or the advice they may have.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
It is illegal for avertise A) for a surragate mother and B) to become a Surragate mother which kind of makes things a little hard. www.surrogacyuk.org is a good place to start and they may be able to help with a surrage mother.
Sammyjayneh3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm 
Post subject: Surrogate
When I was looking at donating eggs, the hospitals & fertility clinics had different sections about people looking to donate eggs & become a surrogate. If I was to donate my eggs, I could request which couple they went to if I was a match for them. I dont know if this helps or not.
I dont think it is illegial to be a surrogate, it is illegial to pay someone to be a surrogate.
Sam
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular