Opinion on surrogacy

lara1673
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:17 pm 
Post subject: Opinion on surrogacy
i have shared my story already.
briefly: i've done hysterectomy and don't have children. my option is either to use the service of surrogate mother or adopt a child.
Wanted to start this thread to know your opinion, opinion of people who has tried surrogacy and those who would like to try!
what are pluses and minuses of surrogacy? is it better to try trough clinic or try to find the mother by yourself?
and if try through clinic what to do when this procedure is illegal where you live?
will you go abroad?
thanx for all you answer before hand
SaraUU
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 am 
Post subject:
As for me surrogacy is better because you can have geneticaly related baby, even if woman can't use her eggs, man still can use his sperm and baby will be related with him, as for me it is big plus. Also intendent parents can see surrogate mother while she is carrying baby and control all process. Parents can be present on childbirth. IMHO surrogacy is better than adoption. There are a few countries where such services are on high level.
lara1673
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
SaraUU wrote:
As for me surrogacy is better because you can have geneticaly related baby, even if woman can't use her eggs, man still can use his sperm and baby will be related with him, as for me it is big plus. Also intendent parents can see surrogate mother while she is carrying baby and control all process. Parents can be present on childbirth. IMHO surrogacy is better than adoption. There are a few countries where such services are on high level.

What countries can you name?
Dana11
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Free Online Seminar! January 29, 2015

BioTexCom managers will answer all your questions concerning surrogacy and egg donation during the video – chat.
Reference for participance in webinar
English speaking managers of the Center for Human Reproduction BioTexCom will held the web conference on January 29, 2015 (Thursday) from 16:00 to 17:00 Kiev time (GMT + 2) which will take place on the clinic’s official web site. Meeting online in a real time is a unique opportunity for the infertile to get acquainted with the assisted methods of reproductive medicine, and ask any questions with the regards to the surrogacy, egg donation, procedure stages, donors’ selection, legal issues and many others. English-speaking managers who daily work with foreign clients and lead the programs will help you to understand all the tricks of modern reproduction. You need only to write your question in the chat.
Rules of participation in the webinar:
Visit the official website of the clinic BioTexCom http://mother-surrogate.info/;
Click on the box “webinar” on the home page;
Click on the link you will see after clicking on the “webinar” box;
Fill in your name;
Welcome! You are in the video – chat! Here you can write any question related to the programs of reproductive medicine, and our manager will answer you in the mode of video conferencing. Thus, we will see only question in the chat, and you will be able to see and hear the manager and her answers.
NOTICE!!! The nearest BioTexCom Webinar will be held on January 29 , 2015, 16:00 – 17:00. Link to the participation in the online – seminar will be active only during this hour. Follow the latest clinic’s news and follow our webinar!
Feel free to ask your questions concerning our webinar biotexengland@yahoo.com
Allys
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls! I was thinking a lot and I tried to make some research concerning surrogacy. Actually I have heard a lot about Biotexcom before and they have very attractive proposals and service packages. I found some agency. Or it could be better to call them volunteer organization. They provide information in the field of surrogacy and egg donation. I wrote them that I need some help to fully understand the proposals of the clinics. A manager mailed me back the same day and asked me questions to clarify what I need. The next day she sent me report about proposals of different countries and different clinics. Then I asked manager to tell me about Georgia and Ukraine in detailed. I was very satisfied with their work. They provided me with the full information I needed. And manager helped me to settle all the information. If you dont want to spend a lot of time for searching, contact public organization Happy Family, they really help people for free. I have read on another forum, where I actually found information about Happy Family, that a woman who created that organization was infertile and went through all the troubles of her diagnosis. And finally she decided to help infertile couple gathering the information, and looking for options. And for sure this information helped me to make a decision. We decided to go in Biotexcom for the first visit and first consultation. What I was surprised with They met us in airport, drove to the hotel, feed us with good and very delicious European food. Then a taxi driver took us to the clinic. They examined our health. We made all needed medical tests and then we visited a doctor for consultation. But you will say that it is nothing special. But you are wrong! All that very good enough service were proposed us completely for free before signing the contract. When we asked them if we didnt sign the contract, had we pay for accommodation, meals, transportation and medical examinations, she told us that in any case they provide all that service for free. Have you seen it before??? I think it is completely European approach, which isnt used in any country of Europe)) We signed the contract with Biotexcom. And I have very positive impression after visiting Ukraine. I hope they wont disappoint us with their donation treatment. Now we are waiting for beginning of our program.)
Rachelme
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I decided on surrogacy much time ago. Now I am trying to prepare myself to this. I am not sure if I see any disadvantages in surrogacy. For infertile women it is like a miracle. In most cases people who faced such infertility problem have just two options. Which are adoption and surrogacy. Adoption in my opinion is much more complicated process than surrogacy. I am not telling that surrogacy is something very simple. I just want to tell that it is no that complicated as adoption. I just got to know so many people who spent several years waiting for their turn to come. And it never came. Some people give up in 7 years and try to find another option to become parents. Some of them come to the point when they reach age limit to adopt… And also if you have even the most little chance that your baby will be related to you or your husband, or even to both of you genetically, you can not lose it… For me all the adoption thing seems to be so hard to handle… I mean knowing that it is someone`s child, and not knowing anything about his parents… I believe that personality is formed be the education and it depends on family and conditions in which the kid is brought up. But not for 100%. There still are things which are kind of inherited. They just can not be changed. And you don`t know for sure if you would be able to skip it. And also it is so hard for each woman to accept the fact that you not gonna go through all the newborn baby stuff. Because in the most cases you can not adopt a baby. Actually in 95%. Well that was nothing more but my opinion…It is up to each person what option to choose. My opinion might sound weird for some people but that`s how it is.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular