Opinion on surrogacy

lara1673
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:17 pm 
Post subject: Opinion on surrogacy
i have shared my story already.
briefly: i've done hysterectomy and don't have children. my option is either to use the service of surrogate mother or adopt a child.
Wanted to start this thread to know your opinion, opinion of people who has tried surrogacy and those who would like to try!
what are pluses and minuses of surrogacy? is it better to try trough clinic or try to find the mother by yourself?
and if try through clinic what to do when this procedure is illegal where you live?
will you go abroad?
thanx for all you answer before hand
SaraUU
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 am 
Post subject:
As for me surrogacy is better because you can have geneticaly related baby, even if woman can't use her eggs, man still can use his sperm and baby will be related with him, as for me it is big plus. Also intendent parents can see surrogate mother while she is carrying baby and control all process. Parents can be present on childbirth. IMHO surrogacy is better than adoption. There are a few countries where such services are on high level.
lara1673
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
SaraUU wrote:
As for me surrogacy is better because you can have geneticaly related baby, even if woman can't use her eggs, man still can use his sperm and baby will be related with him, as for me it is big plus. Also intendent parents can see surrogate mother while she is carrying baby and control all process. Parents can be present on childbirth. IMHO surrogacy is better than adoption. There are a few countries where such services are on high level.

What countries can you name?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular