Christmas Stocking Ideas

EERG
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:59 pm 
Post subject: Christmas Stocking Ideas
Does anyone have any ideas about what to put in a Christmas Stocking for a baby who is 5 months old?

A friend mentioned that at her SureStart centre, they have those metallic blankets (like they give out at the end of the marathon) and apparently the babies all love them as they're shiny and crinkly. I believe you can get them from camping out outdoors shops, but does anyone have any other ideas?

I think he'll be about as impressed with nuts and a satsuma as I was as a child!

Many thanks.

Ellie (and Isaac)
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
My little one was five months on her first xmas and I just put in things like, a first toothbrush and toothpaste, a flannel, a small teddy, a set of plastic bath toys, a small board book....cant remember anymore as it was three years ago sorry Laughing
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
We put in some baby toys and that was about it tbh Laughing
Last year we put in some fruit,new flannel,toothbrush,little books and all she wanted was the fruit Laughing Laughing

NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
I feel bad now as I didn't do one for Keren as she was 6 mths old, but she got a toy from santa and one from us.
abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:22 am 
Post subject:
We put in little animals from the ELC, a flannel that pops in water, a little shower gel thing, some mittens and a hat, chocolate coins (that Mummy ate Embarassed )... will try to remember what else!
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
I have a silly idea thats not to do with what to put in babies stocking....

Get a big enough stocking and put baby inside it from the waist down, take a picture and send it as a christmas card with the slogan, LOOK WHAT IVE GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

Sorry, silly thing to say but I chuckled when I thought of it.

I would just do a little one with a couple of teething toys and maybe a teddy with babies 1st christmas??

Best wishes xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Seasonal Celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular