AUGUST 2011

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
That would be a good idea, but Fi it means you get stuck doing it as you're the first post.

Hope the sickness eases early for you Fi, I didn't get sickness till later with Immi either but it's come on really early this time.

xx

magicbubble
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 am 
Post subject:
i dont know if im going to be august or september but im hoping for august anyway so thought i would post on here. just did a test or 3 today and got good news. so heres keeping fingers crossed Very Happy

congratulations to you all!!!!
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 am 
Post subject:
congrats again everyone, no worries, ill do the post lol!

Theosmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. Hope you are doing well and not feeling too tired / sick!

I haven't really started getting any symptoms yet - apart from feeling tired, but then I always feel tired anyway so not sure if thats to do with being pg yet Very Happy

My lower stomach is swollen and hard which was how I felt early on when I was pg with Theo aswell si I'm taking that as a good sign. No nausea yet or sore boobs.

Going to go to the docs this week.

Daft quesion - does the doctor notify the midwife once you have told the doc you are pg? I cant remember what happens! Oh yeah and my brain seems to have turned to mush already Very Happy

KayAndMia
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Heya girls how r we all havent been on here for a while i'm really pleased now i finally got symptoms at last was starting to think my body was playing tricks on me hope everyone is well xxx

magicbubble
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Theosmum wrote:
Hi everyone. Hope you are doing well and not feeling too tired / sick!

I haven't really started getting any symptoms yet - apart from feeling tired, but then I always feel tired anyway so not sure if thats to do with being pg yet Very Happy

My lower stomach is swollen and hard which was how I felt early on when I was pg with Theo aswell si I'm taking that as a good sign. No nausea yet or sore boobs.

Going to go to the docs this week.

Daft quesion - does the doctor notify the midwife once you have told the doc you are pg? I cant remember what happens! Oh yeah and my brain seems to have turned to mush already Very Happy

i went to the walkin centre today where the nurse said once i have had my appointment with the doctor he will then get in touch with the midwife... i think.

i am the same - not many symptoms. tired. sore boobies and only a little nausious now and then but not bad like i am going to be sick. just very mild.
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:00 am 
Post subject:
Thanks magicbubble.

I will see what the docs say this week. Its strange I can't remember anything practical about the last time I was pg even though it was only couple of years ago Confused

Started to feel slightly nauseous this morning. Happy that I'm getting a few symptoms but hoping I don't get too sick. I didn't really suffer from sickness at all with Theo - just had to keep eating to stave off the nausea all the time.

Hope eveyone else is doing well Very Happy

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone.

Yeah Theosmum, once you tell dr they refer you to mw and they get your scan sorted - I got a m/w appointment and scan date a week after I went to docs. I had forgotten all of it too, only remember now cause I had it all before i m/c in sept. It's scary how much you forget in those couple of years isn't it!

I was really ill yesterday, literally couldn't move without feeling sick/being sick Sad. Eased a bit today, was actually able to go out and get some things sorted.

I don't know whether to go to the drs this week or wait till after Christmas, as last time it was the day after I went to the docs that m/c started. I know it's silly but i've always felt like it was because I was getting to ahead of myself that it happened, so kind of scared to go now. Has everyone else been to the docs?

xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
oh michelleandimogen its understandable why you dont want to go yet then i think id be the same.
Im at the doctors tomorrow and im contemplating telling them im 11 weeks along instead of 7 so i can hopefully get a scan just after xmas, i would pay for one but with it being xmas i cant afford it and desperate to know everythings ok. But i know ill feel a bit mean for lying......what would you ladies do??? x

Theosmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Michelleandimogen, I know what you mean. I haven't told anyone yet (apart from OH obv) as I don't want to tempt fate. I have a docs appt in the morning but to be honest I dont think I'll be happy until I've had my 12 week scan.
With Theo I had a scan at 6 weeks (as I had had a m/c the month previous). Don't think I will be able to have an early scan this time tho cos I had a healthy pregnancy last time.
Michelle, it might be worth asking if you can have a 6 week scan this time - it will really help put your mind at ease. Ask about it when you go to the docs and they will prob refer you to the EPU.
I would say that the fact you're feeling sick is a good sign tho! How far along do you think you are?
April, have you had any m/c previous to this? If so you should ask if you can have an early scan.
I'm feeling OK today. Few slight nauseous feelings but nothing major. Also feel a bit calmer today Very Happy

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
I think I will try to get an early scan, my dr was lovely when I first had bleeding last time and got me into EPAC straight away so hopefully she'll be understanding and i'll be able to get an early scan. I don't think i'll get to the drs before Christmas though as I just can't be dealing with dragging the pushchair down there. We'll see though.

Theosmum- I'm pretty sure of my dates, 4wk+4 today.
Aprilttcno1 - Understandable you're desperate to know everything is ok, but probs not best to lie. I'm tempted to say I don't know my dates but I know i'd feel awful about lying and end up telling the truth Laughing It's up to you though hun.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
no ive had no mc or anything but it took me 18 months to concieve and i apparently dont ov without the help of clomid but wasn't on anything the month i got my bfp so im just worrying i think. ive no idea what to do and im there tomorrow, help x

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm 
Post subject:
I think you just need to explain all your worries/fears to the dr and see what they say hun. Hope it goes ok and I know this doesn't really help but the weeks do go by quickly. It'll be time for your scan before you know it.x

magicbubble
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 am 
Post subject:
i hope the weeks go quickly! personnally my first scan isnt until february! thank goodness we have christmas holidays soon. that will help pass some time Laughing
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 am 
Post subject:
My first scan won't be till Feb either unless I get an early one and it seems so long away but I remember when I was pregnant with Imogen even though sometimes you just wanna get to 40wks and time seems to drag the weeks do actually go quickly and with Christmas/new year that'll help pass the time.

Hows everyone today? Have any of you told family you're pregnant or waiting till 12wks? x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 3 of 29

Jump to:  

Community

Popular