AUGUST 2011

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies...

So glad everyone is doing well. Isla had her first sleep through last night, from 7.30pm til 7am, i thought something had happened to her when i woke up at 6.15am - there was leaked milk everywhere, ha ha!! She has an ear infection so maybe the antibiotics knocked her out, whatever it was i was very pleased!!

Banoffee - I'm starting Isla swimming in Feb as she's going to do Aquababies.

Theosmum - I totally know what you mean - I could stare at Isla all day, she is so cute and gives such beautiful smiles... I just love it!

xx
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
hello i see everyones doing really well,

Evie is 11 weeks old now doing really well last week she was 13lb 6oz shes in size 4 nappys already! poor little love been on anti biotics again for a throte infection, seems to of cleared now.

Edwards behavior is alot better although today at the softplay we had a few issues but the other kids were "asking for it" he doesnt like other kids telling him what to do so will just push em out the way no matter if there 1 or 13!! if he is being nasty out of spite i tell him off but if he sticking up for himself i leave it but keep an eye out!
he also going through a stage of "getting a ride" on crawling babys! very embarrasing when my 2 year old is sat on a crawler thinking he/she is some kind of transport!

is everyone looking forward to xmas? i got loads of craft stuff today to make all sorts of bits ready for decorating next weekend x
dominiqueb
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
my little baba was born in august just about Smile,
eva-leigh, 31st of august at 12:38 6lb after 89 hours on labour, 80 hours with out pain relief
worth it all to have her with me now though
congrates to everyone else who gave birth in august too xxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to:  

Community

Popular