A Little Worried

mwhite1987
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:48 pm 
Post subject: A Little Worried
Hey everyone... I am 20 and pregnant with my first child. I just found out that it is a boy and I am 19 weeks and 3 days today. They found pre cancer cells in my uterus and now i have to go to the doctors more often. Is anyone else going through this? I also had a scare today. I woke up and could bairly move. I felt like a stabbing pain in my abdomin and I know this is a symptom of a miscarriage. But the doctor said that it is most likely just my abdomin stretching? How scared should i be since i am still 19 weeks?
amybear
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:57 pm 
Post subject: i worry too!
im 22 and am 20weeks + 2 days, this is also my first pregnancy. although i cant begin to imagine what you are going through with the cancer cells, i often wake with stabbing pains and worry like hell! they have told me it is "growing pains" but as i am suffering so much they gave me codein, its brilliant, really helps the pain and is safe to take during pregnancy. im expecting twins so the docs have told me that this pain is normall and although very uncomfortable, is a good thing as it means the body is stretching to fit the babies in comfortably. i think it is quite normal to worry so much, but try not to get yourself too stressed out! Very Happy
Carleigh
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
hi im carleigh and im 28 weeks pregnant with my first.
sorry to hear about the cancer cells, i dont know anything about thaty but i do know that the stabbing pain you felt was most likely just your abdomin stretching, i had the same feeling and it lasted a few days, my midwife told me not to worry, hope this helped.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular