2 MCs and 1 Ectopic in 9 months

FaithandHope
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:13 pm 
Post subject: 2 MCs and 1 Ectopic in 9 months
Following tests determining that 'sticky blood' was responsible for my two miscarriages earlier this year, I tested positive again. This time I had a great consultant with a great plan of daily Aspirin, and Heparin due to start once a viable heart beat was detected. Sadly Mother Nature had other plans, and an ectopic was detected. I am now recovering from the removal of my right tube and feel emotionally numb. My consultant says this is nothing to do with my blood disorder and is downright rotten luck.
I don't have any questions for you lovely ladies, but I wanted just to send hugs to all of you who are also going / have gone through this. My consultant has advised that removing the tube only reduces the chances of future pregnancy by 5%... I find this reassuring - I hope you all do to.
x
Miscarriage in May 2011
May they all be happily playing together xxxx
XxRonansMummyxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
i am so sorry for your losses. it must be very difficult to try and get your head round it all.
i myself have suffered 1 m/c and and ectopic pg losing my right tube.
Going through even one is heartbreaking but 2 or 3 can be soul destroying.
this is a very good site to talk to others who have been through the same experience or just to talk to others in general
take care of yourself xxx

[

3 Angel babies. Lost but still loved so much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular