Xmas pressie ideas for 4 1/2 yr old little girl

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:16 pm 
Post subject: Xmas pressie ideas for 4 1/2 yr old little girl
Calling alll you organised ladies!!

I am looking for ideas for my little niece for Christmas. She will be 4 and 1/2.

What are you LO''s this age asking for??? all suggestions welcome as we need plenty for her from me, my sister and my mum.

thanks Very Happy
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 am 
Post subject:
if she hasnt caught the hello kitty bug, count yourself very lucky! most of the little girls i know, ranging in age from 3 all the way to 11 seem very into it, including my 8yr old (who has spent most of the morning browsing every catalogue in search of hk items to put on her xmas list Shocked as if she didnt end up with tons for her birthday, but it seems the hk invasion hasnt come close to finishing yet Laughing
xxx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
haha! we must be very lucky then as i dont think she has mentioned that at all Shocked

Maybe I should buy a few bits and pieces from that range in case shes a late 'starter!' and at least i can surprise her then Very Happy

thanks for the idea x
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Lalena......the Hello Kitty phase has struck........on Sunday. My Niece turned up wearing a top with Hello Kitty all over Laughing

You must be pyschic Shocked Smile
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
my daughter loves hello kitty!!! and my niece!! is she into dolls at all? or disney princesses?
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
yes she loves tinkerbell and cinderella so ive managed to get a few little bargains from ebay for her Very Happy

What has your LO asked for for christmas? Is it her birthday today??
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:05 am 
Post subject:
you were warned Laughing my daughter loves tinkerbell too, real girly girl, that one Laughing xxx
babymakes5
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 am 
Post subject:
hello kitty has been around for 30 odd years!!! ive always loved it my friend at juniour school s nana used to bring it over from hong kong as for years you couldnt get it herre for love nor money, when we were moving house i found loads of stuff she had given me and i gave it all to my friends daughter only to find out 5 months later im having a daughter!!! but hello kitty just rocks!! ive even got xmas decs that my dad sent from the states (i know im a little old at 36 to still be loving hk but hey ho!!) Embarassed i would buy hk for a little girl asda have just had a great range in from pens to clocks n toothbrushes!! i am to sad i know!!
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
haha baby that made me laugh - I can almost imagine you scuffling with children if there was only 1 HK item on the shelf in asda Laughing ! I got some HK bargains in tesco.....so have a look there Very Happy
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
My DD is hello kitty mad. Id love to know where they get to know it from as its not like its shown on tv etc.
We're gonna be redecorating her bedroom soon and shes adament shes having hello kitty but knowing me, i do it and she wont like it anymore so we've allowed the duvet and i bought some paint ur own canvas pics and thats her limit, LOL.

Anyway, back to the original ques. My DD will be 5 at xmas and she wants a ds, not any ds but it has to be a pink one. Does she not realise how expensive the pink ones are !!!
So shes having that, a few games and then small things eg board games, hk stuff etc xx

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
i wonder the same about Hello Kitty..........you dont see it on TV do you?? I dont think its particularly nice either but for some reason my niece has gone crazy about it. I tried to help her get dressed the other day and she got all anxious cos her leggings were 'covering' her Kitty socks and she wanted them to be on show Shocked

Wonderful world a child world isnt it!......lets hope the DS doesnt strike as quickly as the HK one did....then again her Mummy can buy that Laughing
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
i 2nd the asda suggestion, ive just bought jayanna lots from there, including t shirts. if i ever catch the creator of hk, theyre in for it! Evil or Very Mad
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
the Baby born phase has struck now ! Shocked (does anyone else think these dolls are scary???)
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:26 am 
Post subject:
baby borns are horrible! I hate all dolls which are like little babies, they're just freaky!! eeeuuurgh!!

I've been using identity direct website for gifts this year, they are great for personalised stuff, but order soon because it takes a while to arrive

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Seasonal Celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular