reversal of sterilisation pregnancy success by A pickersgill

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 am 
Post subject:
I know Laughing I was so excited just before the op I couldn't wait to have it done and start ttc , I ended up with a Google addiction Shocked I did so much research Embarassed Laughing
Not long now though and i bet the next couple of weeks will fly by x
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Deb Very Happy
it wont be too long now!! xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
NortyDeb
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy I've got that excited Christmas morning feeling Very Happy

Ha OMG I just can't wait Laughing
NortyDeb
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
I went to the doctors this morning to ask for a referral letter and to see if they did actually have my records now (they do Very Happy) however, there are no op notes in my file, just a letter from the hospital to my doctor saying they sterilized me when they did the laparoscopy Surprised un*beeeeep*belivable

Never mind - I know I have had clips and I know at least one of them is not there anymore (I had my appendix out about 3 years ago and they told me then!!)

I can't wait to be a Mum Smile I'm practising PMA hehehe

Deb xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Thats all my UK GP had in my records Rolling Eyes I had to contact the German hospital through the forces to get a copy of the op report from the hospital as they don't routinely send a copy to your GP , took me blinkin' ages and then they sent the wrong thing ( a copy of my ante natal notes ) and I had to request it again and then it turned up 3 days before my appointment and said i'd been cauterised not cut and tied Rolling Eyes complete incompitance !
It's good that you had clips though as they seem to have the best results for reversals and highest pregnancy rates Thumbs up Keep up the PMA Laughing
toclaire
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, sorry i have not been on here for ages,i saw ap nearly 2 weeks ago at macc,a letter then arrived 4 days later just confirming the conversation,and that his secretary is going to obtain my medical notes from leighton in crewe !me or dh dont have to have any tests done,he said a lot of women have the reversal just to feel whole & complete again,which for me is very important and just knowing i have the chance to concieve possibly if i could would bring me joy,he agreed that these reversals hsud be on the nhs,he is a lovely warm nice man,i said how long till my op and he said the earliest appt wud be 4 weeks time,and he operates there on tuesd & saturdays,i think he said?/ he said he only ever had one woman where he cudnt do anything 4 her as both tubes were so badly cut away and he asked her to ask 4 a refund he felt soo bad! but he wont give statistics as evry case different,will keep u informed, take care, luv claire x
NortyDeb
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire
I was wondering how you were getting on Smile
Thank you so much for the update re the tests, it's made me feel so much easier Smile I must admit I got a bit teary while I was reading your message, AP sounds like such a nice bloke - I'm such an emotional mess at the moment!! Goodness knows what I'll be like waiting 4 weeks for the op!! How have you been managing??
FX for you that everything goes well and hope to see more of you on here.
Take care
Deb xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Smile ahh all sounds great Claire.. good luck with the op hun xx
good luck to you as well Deb xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:25 am 
Post subject:
He is a nice bloke AP, I felt quite confident he would do the best he could after our consultation , glad to hear he's put your mind at rest about the tests x
Deb I was such an emotional wreck I started filling up when I was explaining how I came to be sterilised in the first place Embarassed I think consultants are used to women getting emotional as it's an emotive subject .
It took six weeks from my intiial consultation till my op , but Sue had her consultation the week after me and her op on the same day , so she only waited 5 weeks x
NortyDeb
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Update:
Saw AP this afternoon - you're so right he is a lovely bloke, he asked why we had gone to him and not someone closer to home. I explained that he had come very well recommended by the lovely ladies on here, he seemed quite surprised but quietly delighted!!
He confirmed that there is no need to test either me or DH, which is exactly what we wanted.
I have to ring his secretary in the morning make the appointment for the op, AP reckons it will be about 4-6 weeks....(think I need to get a hobby and QUICK!!!)
Deb xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 am 
Post subject:
Spoke to AP's secretary this morning - I'm now booked in to Spire Regency Macclesfield for 3 weeks time Very Happy

A very excited Deb xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:07 am 
Post subject:
It will pass quite quickly, promise Smile I thought it sounded like forever but it came round quite quickly in the end, it was nice having a bit of time to prepare as well , mentally and physically . Looks like you and Claire might end up having your ops around the same time as well Very Happy x (did you tell him I want commission Laughing )
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Ohh, 3 weeks not long at all Yeah
NortyDeb
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Nat I forgot Sad I'll tell him when I go in for the op Laughing

I've told DH he has to buy me new jimjams and slippers now Very Happy

Deb xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Aww I am excited for you hunni... it will soon come round quickly. Good Luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular